so what particular experience actually is so nice that will actually succeed in landing an entry here?
it was...last Sunday...
where I... =.=
watched 2 movies ^^
alone... -.-
it is kind of a sad thing...but I had fun though.... but of course it would be better if my pals were there... but hey...everything was in a rush so....
so on that wonderful day, I watched "Get Smart" and "THE INCREDIBLE HULK!!"
wanted to watch "Kung Fu Panda" at first...but..wow, still full house.. @@
(suddenly I realise that this post is gonna be boring ... cause the WOW effect is slowing tearing away... if I had wrote this on that exact day...you would be sitting on the edge of your seat right now..)
but hey, I'll try my best then :)
and so the first show I watched was "Get Smart" which....
the reason why I watched is mainly because of Anne Hathaway...
she is another work of marvellous art.... and the clothes she wear...is WOAH @@ !
I love her~~
but hey! the movie is worth the money I suppose..I paid 6.... LOL
but you don't see me going crazy all over it because.... I watched "THE INCREDIBLE HULK!!" right after and of course...the experience is compared...and... you know...
but I give you this, the movie is indeed funny, and truly smart
not to mention the dialogue :D
and of course... Anne Hathaway... she is utterly elegant and poised and she total kicked arse~~
plus her Chanel ~~lol
Steve Carell is as funny as always... but he does kinda get annoying at times=.=
he's just...LOUD!
AND I MEAN LOUD!
the only thing I didn't feel quite right about the movie is the screen quality... I mean picture quality or whatever the term is... cause it feels like some scenes..the quality seems cheap=.=
and the gadgets aren't that cool actually...
too bad...
then I WATCHED "THE INCREDIBLE HULK!!"
AND IT IS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!! YEP!!
I don't know how bad is Ang Lee's version but I suppose it is really THAT Bad..with the capital B because the new version is SUCH A BLAST!
like woah!
the story is...ok...but! who cares=.= I mean its an action flick so ITS ALL ABOUT THE EFFECTS AND BOOM BOOM AND BAM BAM!
and I didn't knew Brazil architecture could be so awesome... I mean...you gotta see it.. the levels of building.. its just so cool~~
and the movie is quite funny too...
plus! the on chemistry between the main character, and his lover is nice :)
I mean compare to Transformers...
why dd I compare?
BECAUSE I ACTUALLY THINK THAT THE INCREDIBLE HULK IS SO NICE THAT IT REALLY HAD IT MOMENTS AND CAN WIN TRANSFORMERS AT SOME POINTS
but of course...
TRANSFORMERS SURE WIN LAR=.=
mainly because.. the technology is already mind-blowing... and the action sequence is constant...
and the comedy is bloody funny and constant too... the movie just keep delivers and delivers..
and Megan Foxx is....*drools*.....
and yeah, ThE INCREDIBLE HULK is way better in the boss battle=.=
which I don't even know what the hell happened in transformers.. the boss battle ain't intense in the first place... its just too ... fast and sudden... maybe because they're using killer weapons....
but on the other hand, THE INCREDIBLE HULK! is so damn intense, I felt continuous goosebumps~~
A must watch for action movie lovers!!
XD
but it didn't made me wanna watch it again though..like TRANSFORMERS did..
maybe I wasn't really in a good mood....
COnclusion = The Incredible Hulk is so hot...
Thursday, June 26, 2008
A past experience...
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 6/26/2008 04:47:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment