Yay! I finally got an internet connection in my new condo~~ utter happiness^^
Mukya! XD
so yeah, holidays officially over >.< ... and I can't really say I put my time into good use but... at least I accomplished some of my objectives~~ so that's a good thing... I've been a pig for a very very long time... on Sunday, I moved in here and was dragged to Lowyat to buy a router
OMG! very cute! I saw this in Lowyat, a salesperson was holding it~~ dunno which country its from though... can anyone tell me if you know what type of animal is this? ^^
and for the first time.... I used the monorail...
and for the first time...I went to Pavilion Mall! lol..
true...
before this I never had the chance to visit that place and YES! that place is like...WOW....
can't think of another word to describe it... and K.L is quite a beautiful place , with all the skyscrappers and lights.... I actually thought this place is absolute suckiness... but hey, I don't travel to K.L often like you guys...so.. I really can't think of anything to type right now... but yay! hmm.. maybe I'll brag a little bit about my condo...
ITS CONSIDERABLY CHEAP! MY RENTAL IS JUST RM160 PER MONTH! and you see how beautiful it is? and from my balcony I can vividly see KLCC and Kl tower... and wow, the sight at night is very...beautiful...LOL but PHARK! another condominium is in the process of erection (lol... that sounds wrong..) and soon.. that marvellous will be out of sight... T_T and did I mention the pool?! Imagine swimming in crystal clear, sapphire blue water and being greeted by 2 Griffins,gushing water out of their jaws... did I mentioned they're Golden? ^^ and there's a gym! oh wells... nothing to write already.... so... maybe next time when I get back my inspiration...
Conclusion= uninteresting huh? Warned you...
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
An uninteresting entry...
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 6/10/2008 07:34:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment