THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 20, 2008

Of Seafood and Beaches...


Believe me, if you think I'm gonna talk and brag about the finest cuisine I've just ate at a nearby restaurant... then sorry to say, you can either wait for my next post, or treat me to a high class outlet so I can write about it and how wonderfully generous you are :)

so today I am gonna talk about "Lala" which apparently have 2 meanings...
one I absolutely understand the meaning and I absolutely love to devour...

and for another I have been confused for a long time but I roughly know the idea...
so the second one as every typical Malaysian should know, means someone who dresses up weirdly, mismatched, wrong, awkwardly or whatever terms that suits the term"lala" or whatever PHARK that means...
DAMN!

I don't even want to know what that means anymore...
cause you know why?!
I NEVER KNEW...
THAT IN MY LIFE...
I can be categorised under "Lala" ....

So this is what I wore to school today....
Not that I wear these outfits everytime to school..(I only have 2 of the same category)
cause I thought I was going home today so.... gotta wear nice nice ma ^^
and during G.P class one guy..the ever-so-loud-you-know-who

(nah, I don't wanna expose identities...when I am saying negative stuff ^^ I'm very sweet de , can't you feel the sweetness of this post? Hohohohoho...)

anyways, General paper class, we are learning about music, and we all had to do a presentation on our favourite song and describe about it and blah blah...
and when its my turn, that sweet guy shouted "LALA BOY!"

I was like WHAT THE FUCK! ( if you notice the change in spelling, actual spelling meaning actually meaning it :D )
How can my shirt even be considered lala when there are uncountable fashion victims running around everywhere=.=
My god... all those bloody Hong Kong actors wearing those shitty outfits and I cannot believe people actually like them...
so you see, how powerful is STAR POWER...its not because you're great or extraordinary handsome or talented ( but I never deny that there aren't) its just sometimes, when you got a little bit of that "it" factor and people propel you into stardom and POOF! People will be surrounding you... hint hint...some..actually a lot from TA**** ^.^
If like that ah, I go kenal some celeb manager and do a few commercials, people will be worshipping me too eventhough I'm also an average looking dude=.=
you see how the media works?...
foolish, naive kiddos you all..

so please... don't go GAGA over ordinary looking, untalented celebs like... Ok I stop here..later kena killed...
Go GAGA only for Angelina Jolie and Gods of her level... haha
no wonder why, I never really have a liking for Eastern celebs...except for some outstanding ones ...

(btw, how come I went on complimenting celebs from all around the world and people who worship them like Gods liao ah... Ouh......haha, Ok back to topic)

so I was really like WTF!!! You ARSE! and I didn't care and continued with my presentation and sat...
and btw before this the teacher complimented that I look handsome for today :)
YAY! so nice~~
btw did I mention that I think I can be classified as "teacher pet" already if I didn't misused the term... my GP teachers adores me I think... -.-
and she commented that I'm cute few times already ~~
MUKYA! XD
I'm so gonna buy her a Mercedes when I become a Billionaire ^^

and she played with my handphone throughout the class =.=

oh yeah...after that I don't know what the teacher said to me already..
maybe about girlfriends or something...
and then "you-know-who" shouted "HE'S GAY LAR!"

WALIU! THIS IS ABSOLUTE OVERKILL!
Never in my life have I encountered a creep so hard to vanquish =,,=
oh yeah, my reaction hor..
it was like this..(I was reading the text ma..when my teacher came to toy with my handphone..)
ok see ah...my eyes..
-.-
o.o
O.O
@.@
WTF??!!!
=,,=
"NOO.... DON'T MIND WHAT HE SAID, HE'S JUST TALKING NONSENSE"

and I don't know whether the response from my teacher is real or just to back me up...
Teacher :"Oh you're gay?"
Me :"NOOOOOO!"
Teacher:"Oh I like gay people ^^"
Me :"=.= har?...."
*******************************************************

Based from the above report, the conclusion is the weaker you look, the easier you get bullied.
Based on the observations, a bully case is happening.
Based on the situation, you-know-who is a bloody arse who call names=.=

Well, for people who don't know me, they never know how seriously I take comments , actually not just that, I take every word seriously, into my sensitive,vulnerable heart, but the bullets doesn't fire at the person who say it, but myself...

but doesn't mean I can't take criticism..me very open minded de :)
it just depends on how serious and negative it is, like just now that one above average negative comment I'll find ways to express my gratitude for the comment/or joke...

(OH YEAH HO...IF WANNA JOKE, DONT TAKE THIS KINDA THINGS TO JOKE IN PUBLIC, I SERIOUSLY CANNOT STAND PUBLIC HUMILIATION)(THIS IS A SERIOUS STATEMENT!)(ASK JESSICA WHAT HAPPENED TO US BOTH LAST TIME WHEN SHE SCREAMT MY NAME IN PUBLIC)

if the comment is danger level, I will either strangle you to death, or just break your fucking neck,depending on my mood :)


Let me Introduce you to Harajuku Fashion...
for you guys who dunno what it is......hmm..
Harajuku is a location in Japan.. where the fashion is absolute "exotic"?
in this place, teenagers dress up in their favourite outfits to show off in the streets, and they have gatherings and stuff, most are self made
If people can accept this, then what is mine...=.= if I go there...my is like...I'm not wearing anything=.=
YAYA, I know you guys don't know how to appreciate the "art"
honestly I THINK ITS WICKED!
if I got a chance to go there, wait for my pics lar har ^_^

So hmm... yeah, like Rinmomoto said, my body shape isn't nice enough to make any clothing work... T_T okie lo~~ you give me time ^^

Bloody hell... I still cannot believe I am considered "lala"
you give me a stupid garbage bag and I can bloody hell work it and set a trend !
=,,=


Double F. for those who don't know how to appreciate Punk style~~
^^

COnclusion = Never doubt my fashion taste ...

0 Pixie illusions: