THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 2, 2008

A walk in the rain....

Today I finally pushed myself to go jogging...

it has been a while, months actually ...since I walked around the neighbourhood... and as I walked by the tracks and houses...I realised... a lot has changed... trees became taller, houses beautified, gardens were greener...

and of course, some remained the same... and I have already forgotten how the sky looked like...and how the taste of fresh air was... how the the aroma of trees and flowers were...

Today, I finally gathered them back...

YAY! LOL...walao I'm very 38-.-

I walked passed the "1st playground" as my buddies and I called it...and realised..I used to play there when I was a kid... and I passed through places I used to play in...and hide in...and run around in... memories came pouring back...like a flowing river... and I missed my pals...

as I walked across phase 2, I noticed new faces, of teenagers...playing football...which I once enjoyed and never touched for a very very long time....

then I reached Krystal's house.... and I heard "Time of my life" by David Cook playing in the background...Haha.... My mood lifted~~
and then she came out and the first thing I noticed was...
"OMG You dyed your hair?!"
"Huh you don't know? -.-"
"You never told me.......................................

then we chatted as we walked around the neighbourhood.... catching up on each other's life...

as we were approaching her house again after a long walk...I felt a drop of rain on my face....
we bid good-bye and I started running home...which was...I don't know...at least 800metres away...
I ran and ran..... and I finally stopped...halfway...
and realised... It was ages since I walked in the rain... and I just stopped and stood there...
to feel the rain drops...falling from heavens... landing on all over...
and it felt good...

I had a fight yesterday...with my brother...
and I blame myself a lot for what he has become...I felt like I abandoned him during his childhood... and he doesn't seem to respect me since a very long time...and I just realised... we never sit down and actually talk before...
I cried...outside my house...in the darkness, after yelling at him....
the sounds of night bugs creep me out...... I realised the dark sky was filled with stars....

I walked in the rain this evening....
and I felt like my shell was slowly shedding...
peeling in the rain...
I want to change.... and emancipate....
but I know...it won't be soon...







Conclusion= Thanks Kyrstal and Ruru.... I love you guys :) and to my beloved friends.... when you're feeling down, try getting out a while and let nature talk to you^^ good for the soul~~

0 Pixie illusions: