THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Crabs...!! Mukya! XD

Who here loves crabs?!...
Honestly... I dislike eating it because my god, its so hard to EAT THEM! and the meat is so little -.-
but when you get to eat that soft...tasty white meat... WOW @.@ Oiishi ^^ (Dunno spell..but I think its Delicious in Japanese if I'm not mistaken...)

You know I just realised that in my blog, I don't post much about what I do in everyday life... so I'll keep you guys update then...since all my friends are giving every detail possible...wow...

So today huh.... I did nothing much again.... at least I published 2 post before this! Yay! ^^ Cause I'm the guy who is so bloody damn lazy and procrastinate a lot...
So erm...I guess the highlight of the day is having dinner with my family ^^

Well, we went mum mum in Taman AST there ( AST CHICKEN! LOL...I JUST SUDDENLY THOUGHT OF THAT) ...there's a nice chinese restaurant there...below Era Walk...
and wow, may I say the customers are quite a number...

so we ordered some weird spicy bitter vegetables, Deer meat, Clamps, Fish and CRABS!!
(Why the hell I SHOUT FOR CRABS? Its not really my favourite dish to be honest..but its the most interesting one to devour...) *Yummy Deer meat ( no offense to vegetarians ^^ I love you guys XD not the actual pic though...I'm not like you crazy bloggers who snap every single thing..besides.. my phone's cam is only 1.3 Megapixels..shitty...)

When the Crab Dish came...the waiter gave a dish of sauce too which I can't actually make out the taste cause I suck in tasting stuff...but its all orange and stuff/ like island sauce except its spicier... and a hammer thingy and a grip-thingamajig .....lol I don't know what the hell I'm talking about either... the thing about grab is they're bloody HARD (lol...does that sound wrong? nah...) so my dad had to pound their shells till they crack only we can suck the meat out-.-...

but I...the weird one, chose to eat with chopsticks and spoon when everyone is easting with their hands... I don't know why though...maybe I'm not in the mood to eat with hands publicly...so..
it still works ok-.- and the dish was quite satisfying... I STILL LOVE PENANG FOOD!
oh, what's best about every Crab dish is the gravy ...its so yummy and thick plus its aromatic...
emm butter ~~

This wasn't the actual dish though...Just eye candy for you guys ^.^

Hmm..then after mum mum...went back home lo....I actually have nothing to say liao..lol =.=

CONCLUSION= CRABS AND LOBSTERS AND THINGIES WITH HARD SHELLS SHOULD BE EATEN AT HOME!! WHERE YOU CAN DIG YOUR FACE INTO IT XD

0 Pixie illusions: