

Babies!! also known as "Infants".The term "infant" derives from the Latin word in-fans, meaning "unable to speak."(from wikipedia...lol yeah I searched it up)
Aren't they utterly adorable? I mean just look at them! with their innocent,sparkly eyes... and their teeney-weeney body frame, gems I say they are.
I love them so much because their presence just brightens up the room and their laughter are just, priceless ^^ They're just magical, they pull you back from all that corruption of the real world, and gravitate you into another world of innocence and beauty.@.@They respond most enthusiastically to soft stroking, cuddling and caressing. and they certainly are blessings from God,:) they are like "love-generators"(lol) , cause their smiles and laughters bring joy to family and friends. :3
The difference between babies and grown-ups is that babies are just real and honest, no fake gestures, no fake smiles, no fake expressions, no fake nothing!=.= They'll love you as much as you love them and its irresistible that they'll constantly need attention and they're so adorable doing that ( like doggies!!...lol I did not just say that..sounds so wrong). Furthermore, the way they pause a while to think about things just crack me up, and they ask the most adorable things (for toddlers)...
My friend sent me a link from you-tube where the videos centred on cute little babies as they do the most marvellous things, and trust me!!! they'll certainly lighten up your day and mood ^.*
So if you're feeling down or moody, go watch them!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXXm696UbKY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9WmKre5O2I&feature=related
Don't say I didn't warn you ^^
(one actually can break-dance...so go suicide you break-dancer wannabes cause he rocks!!)
P/s= I'm a sucker for cute things...
( and baby poop looks like green-peas paste!)
Conclusion= I WANT 2 SONS AND 2 DAUGHTERS!!!
(My babies!!>> cousins ^^ (not actually babies though)(I'm just finding a reason to post them up cause they're just bloody adorable !)
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
I LOVE BABIES!!!
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 4/16/2008 08:25:00 PM
Labels: SUGAR SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 Pixie illusions:
Awws. your cousins are cute!!
Post a Comment