Eeeeeee....!! I'm writing this in a not-so-good mood... but since I'm free..so ^^
(bear with me lar har :) )
Okie... After National Service, I've got tons of time to do whatever I want...like Bungee Jumping... go CLubbing... go drinking, partying...having sex.... travel around the world... earn some money...
but no....I didn't do any of that...instead I stayed home and rot...even at this very second.. -.-
main point is... I had plenty of free time and I think this is by-far the most number of times I went to the cinema and watched movies in a month...
and well...obviously this post is to criticise/comment the movies I've watched, not a review...so no synopsis here...lazy-.-
"10,000 B.C" Directed by Roland Emmerich
Okie dookie...first movie I remember watching was "10,000 B.C" and that show should have been left during that age and never came here......
because that movie was one of the worst I've ever watched .... my god.. bad acting...the characters are boring..the script is utter shittiness... the dialogue is written by kindergarten kids... and the special effect is so...poor.... I mean when you go in to the cinemas to watch a Hollywood-movie, you expect it to be grand and nice, everything well-polished and this certainly looks like a low-budject film-.-
The only compliment I have for this show is...the main actress Camilla Belle (who
also acted in the 2006 movie "when a stranger calls"(which was also sucky too))was gorgeous...I
love her eyes, its so rare and it looks like a pair of sapphire stuffed into her sockets... (yeah, its really that sparkly and pretty...)
and W.T.F... I never find this movie funny (except for the crappy dialogue, which is so laughable) but the audience keep laughing at the movie I don't know why (its definitely a compliment from them) they find it humorous and interesting... yet again... I have to label them as = S.T.U.P.I.D
(they're those stupid teenage girls who doesn't mind people's presence and just laugh out loud as they please for no reason and during the wrong timings-.-)
And I cannot believe they actually applauded when the credits rolled... What on Earth.... movies like this doesn't deserve thunder claps=.= and during that moment I was thinking, no one actually applauded when I watched the LOrd of The RIngs, Star Wars, Pirates of The Caribbean,Spiderman and other fantastic movies=.=
AYE FOR ABSOLUTE STUPIDITY! (btw this movie cost Rm6)
(* NO offense for those who loved this movie ^^)
"The Spiderwick Chronicles" Directed by Mark Waters
Hmm... I actually love this one :3 Haha, I'm a sucker for fantasy films...this movie has plenty of fairies,
goblins,some mystical creatures, and even a GRIFFIN!! and plenty of CGI effects ^^ (now this is a show which isn't shy to spend some money on serious CGI unlike the other one... -.- ) Well, generally, this is another good versus evil movie, don't wanna spoil it to you guys who haven't watch...so I'll keep the story and plots to myself.It does have its originality with elements you can't find in any other story. Wished it had more spellcasting though...WAHAHAH...obviously "HARRY POTTER" overshadowed every fantasy film (except for "Lord of The Rings" of course) so far, all others trying to live up to it fall short... (If "HArry Potter" was more massive...like a war story, similar to LOTR...then LOTR GG ^^) LOL
(BTW THERE'S A PIG IN THE MOVIE!!! MUKYII~~! WHO EATS BIRDS...LOL..)
Nothing obvious to complain about their acting... and my god I love the mouse-like creature, Thimbletack, who has anger control issues and is only calmed down by being offered honey. Thimbletack is an interesting character who brings some light moments to the film. and his attitude just brings plenty of humour ^^ and I still cannot forget a line...it went something like this >>
Mallory Grace: [to Thimbletack] What happens when Mulgarath ( the evil ogre) gets the book?
Thimbletack: I die. You die. We all die. Bye-bye.
Mallory Grace: [turns to Jared; voice quavering slightly] What does he mean, 'we all die'?
Jared Grace: I think he means... we all die.
=.=...
LOL
Well, bottom-line is..this is an impressive movie and I really liked it ^^ another great fantasy film^^ and no, you cannot compare it to "Harry Potter" you idiots...
(The post is too long...so I'm making a part 2..part 3 even...)
Conclusion= I LOVE FANTASY MOVIES!!!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
RM6,Rm8,RM9 (part 1)
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 4/23/2008 10:39:00 AM
Labels: MOVIES
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment