Honestly...I do not know why the price changes=.= Stupid policy...but hey, at least its still cheaper than K.L's price (I think... How much are those tickets anyway? in KLCC or whatsoever places, please do tell..
"Ah Long Pte Ltd" Directed by Jack Neo
Haha...this movie is a nasty one... in A VERY GOOD WAY!
I've never had so much laughs before in a movie as I recall..yeah maybe some.. but its been a while... maybe I had so much joy because I went in with very very low expectations and I must say, Singaporeans are total brilliants and Malaysian culture is one heck of candyshop
MALAYSIA MA!!!
Well, for one thing the dialogue is undeniably funny but rude at the same times=.= but who cares, I'm rude too XD
(Well either you hate this movie or love it though... cause its quite vulgar-.- but hey you can't expect emo stories from these kinda genre ...so shut up you haters!!these kinda movies is out there just to give some ridiculous , no-brainer fun and laughter...and I am pretty satisfied with the product ^^)
AND HELL YEAH ITS WAY BETTER THAN HONG KONG MOVIES! GOD,THEY SUCK!
BIG TIME! HK MOVIES ARE SO CHEESY AND THE HUMOUR IS UTTER LAMENESS-.-
STOP MAKING MOVIES ALREADY AND SAVE THE WORLD!!! THE MONEY IS BETTER USED TO SAVE SUFFERING PEOPLE AND THE WORLD AND BRING LAUGHTER AND THOSE MOVIES CERTAINLY DID NOT BRING LAUGHTER...AT LEAST TO ME ^^...
Come on ...compare them to Hollywood movies...-.- they look like kindergarten projects... such stupidity... =,,=
and yet again...maybe I had very low expectations...I thought the fighting choreography was awesome...for a Singaporean product..lol cause I never really seen one before... and the way the story was told, by inserting some animation and extras is cool ^^ (but the dance choreography was gay and weird... unprofessional....)
All in all, its totally not for kids and its enjoyable!
( this movie cost me RM8)
"27 Dresses" Directed by Anne Fletcher
WOW~! A chick flick... and WOW!~ I watched it... haha, nothing unmanly about it either... you know, the actress is hot and all and its actually very funny... but its always better if you brought along a special one.. but hey I'm single (yeah you heard that right) and I'm enjoying every bloody microsecond or whatever term that is smaller than second in value=.= ...
S
o, erm... well the one compliment is that the plot is actually nice ^.^ and smart... maybe cause I don't really watch these kinda movies but I was satisfied ^^ Did I mentioned it was hella funny?
Yeah I did.. ^^ (btw I'm listening to some orchestral music right now and it feels fucking nice...my god *search for Symphony #1 in C minor op68-4th movement if anyone is interested*)
I don't really have anything much to complain about this show though....I mean...Its really smart and funny and the actors are just great
each of them are memorable... and FUNNY!
Here are some memorable quotes that I love... :)
Kevin: What about you? You don't have any needs?
Jane: No. I'm Jesus.
************************************************************************************
Jane: Oh yeah, I'm a real good caulker.
Kevin: [into recorder] Likes caulk.
( caulk read as *cock*... Get it? XD)
************************************************************************************
Tess: You won't share that information with me about him. You wouldn't hurt a fly. Besides, I'm your sister.
Jane: That was yesterday. Today you're just the bitch who broke my heart and cut up my mother's wedding dress.
*************************************************************************************
Jane's Aunt: Must be so hard to watch your younger sister get married before you.
Jane: Yes. Then I remember that I still get to have hot hate sex with random strangers and I feel SO much better!
(damn I thought of something but my parents interrupted=.= ...)
nevermind then, by the way I love the part when Jane's Boss (played by Edward Burns) George asked her to do some stuff and said that's why I love you and when he moved away, Jane (played by Katherine Heigl, she's pretty...) whispered back "I love you too..." and her BFF Casey (played by Judy Greer) gave a WTF expression and slapped her...HARD! lol -.-
If I must complain... I damn wished there were sex scenes.... THERE I'VE SAID IT!
P/s>> this dude got on my nerve...dunno why..lol
(this movie cost me Rm6..so its totally worth it :3 )
CONCLUSION= I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!!! AND CHICK FLICKS ARE FUNNY-.-
Thursday, April 24, 2008
RM6,Rm8,RM9 (part 2)
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 4/24/2008 04:41:00 PM
Labels: MOVIES
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment