

Wow.. I certainly cannot believe I'm watching animes all over again...my last one I think on TV was Law of Ueki..It was nice..but the dialogue for me kinda sucks..I mean its too cliche for me (no offense to those who liked it) ...and my last one on computer was NARUTO!!! I loved it ..I stopped because of the filler and then Shipoden came in when I was having my SPM (2007)...then I went to NAtional Service and everything...and here I am.. haven't watch anime for a very very long time and as usual.
Krystal(my long time friend since primary 2) played her part again by introducing NODAME CANTABILE!!! (the anime was launched in January 2007 and still airing,it has already24 episodes running!!) which automatically grabbed my heart cause well...its mainly about music and the main female character Megumi Noda, or “Nodame”, is so bloody damn funny! and she's cute! and BUBBLY!
She is a piano student at Momogaoka College of Music. An extremely talented pianist who wants to be a kindergarten teacher, she prefers playing by ear rather than reading the music score. She is messy and disorganized, takes baths several days apart and loves to eat, sometimes stealing her friend’s lunchbox when it is filled with delicacies. WHat is there not to love about her?!!! ^^
and then there's the other main character.>>>Shinichi Chiaki, is Momogaoka’s top student. Born into a musical family, he is talented in piano and violin and has secret ambitions to become a conductor. and he aspires to play in Europe but can't really do so because of some childhood phobia, of travelling by planes and boats=.= maybe he nearly drown or died...
I've just finished episode one and I'm already loving it!! so maybe you guys should try it as well ^^ here's a link to stream it
http://www.crunchyroll.com/
oh yeah..there is a live drama too! but I dunno where to find it..=.= cause I prefer anime more..more comical and cute!
COnclusion= Japanese ROCKS!!!!
(they have the best cartoons)
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Anime-s all over again!! @.@
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 4/13/2008 06:45:00 PM
Labels: ANIME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment