THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 20, 2008

L.A.T.E =.= 迟到...^^


Last friday (which is 2 days before, thank you very much ^^) I was invited to watch "The Forbidden Kingdom" my buddies, and I had the "sacred" opportunity to purchase the tickets... so that means I have to call the cinemas billions of time so booking the seats via phone is a possibility but it so happens that the service sucks pacifiers... and in the meantime I was calling Roy as well..( someone who I'm booking my condo from...and he haven't called yet till this very second...damn it! T.T)

So finally I decided to go JUsco earlier in order to buy the tickets... and then the interesting part came in... I cannot believe while waiting for my friends in Popular...some girl in a cute, tiny dress came up to me and commented that I'm cute !! ^^ I'm so lucky huh? and she even asked me to show her where are the shops located because she's from K.L...... we held hands ^^

Okay I just made that up..=.= (wished that happened though) Instead...I spent 1 hour reading books...and picking potential products...while waiting for the other 6 -.-

then it came till 5.25 already and I was sitting at a bench...waiting for the last 2... (KBH and NSY)-.- and while doing that...LYY, WIlliam and I started to crap again...thinking about the possibilities which might happen in the car Ray=KBH is driving... they were caught in a traffic congestion... that's plausible.. -.-
and then we waited till 5.35...
and then we waited till 5.45...
and then we waited till 5.55...
of course we didn't just sit there and stare blankly ahead=.= ( we crap a little more, cracking up jokes...)

and then we waited till 6.00...
and then GONG~~~~
I got a message ^^ lol... telling me they're finding a parking slot... that's plausible...-.-
and then we waited till 6.08...

and I don't know why...suddenly streams of lights start pouring from the wind shields... from the automatic gates...like pixie dust and lights from the heavens.... and believe me or not... there's even sounds effects to it..like Soprano and Alto parts going AHHhhh~~~~ AAA~~~~~~ then add in the Tenor and bass parts Haaaa~~~~~
then YES! the 2 finally made it... then walked into the hall, so angelic like... with a brilliant aura pulsating around them...holy #@$%......
"hugs and kisses"

then we find our seats in the 5th hall and sat down and enjoy our 1 hour show ^^......

(btw, the show started at 5.30 and the ticket price is RM9 and LYY you owe me RM9! and KLR and KCY...sorry to say, you both owe me RM6 each... ah...so "worth" the money...)

and so... (well, about the movie..read my other post for my comments on the movies I've recently watched titled Rm6,Rm8,RM9 )

After the movies...... it was already 7.30pm and boy, I'm bloody hungry... and I was picturing nice, succulent food in front of me when suddenly, NSY asked us all to decide where to eat... and we spent around 30 minutes doing so... simple as that...
how time saving ^^
(oh yeah, we went to Erawalk/Erawok (dunno spell) Kesington (dunno spell either) to have Western food...I had CHicken Veronique with Grape Whine...and I STILL LOVE PENANG FOOD! -.- honestly, its not satisfying cause I felt that I just ate a piece when I had the whole plate..
taste=good...
but me not full...

and then we chatted for don't know how long...at least 30 minutes I give you.. but that was nice ^^ lots of info. and gossip to pick up on... and WE HAD ROSE TEA!!
(LOL that's gay..)
(oh yeah before that, we spent 5 minutes deciding where to eat in Erawalk too)=.=

then off we go to TXY's house! and may I say its really a beautiful house ^^ I love the paintings on the wall and the decoration and stuff ^^ so nice :)
then we sat there...and decided where to go next again...for a good 10~15 minutes... maybe even more.... =,,=

and THEN! we went to some coffee shop I think...in lobak the one near the hotel...
whatever.. and chat chat chat chat chat like crazy......erm well..too much details...
that is all...
(btw it was going 12 am already...)
Imagine the time we took to decide places......=.=
>3

and god...I still don't understand why Jessica is so angry with me while I was 15 minutes earlier for the show("Street Kings") ... I didn't hear she requested to meet at 6.00pm so I came at 6.45pm...-,- lol.. for that matter, I did waited her for 3 hours once=.= and yet I didn't complaint a shit about it...and I wasn't angry at Ray or NSY either...I'm just moaning the loss of time-.-

COnclusion= I LOVE MY CUTE FRIENDS!!!

0 Pixie illusions: