Monday..... 15/6/09
went to school... and felt shitty...
was coughing the whole day...
friends jokingly said I got swine flu... ==
Miss G, looked at me at one disgusted way... LOL
was really excited to study again, copying notes and listening to lectures..
but the bloody sickness made me so ill I could barely feel my limbs...
so cold....
so weak....
went back to my condo and slept the whole day...
I thought Chicken soup would help..
but it didn't..
Tuesday ...16/6/09
Woke up in the morning...
could barely move..
so I lay there... looking up at the white, creamy ceiling.... and just stared...
and I slept... for hours...
and I had those weird dreams again...
weird dreams of detaching....
and reattaching .... dreams of dying...
of everyone dying..
I was really scared...
worried..
I guess my fever made my hormones ran wild....
Wednesday... 17/6/09
Did felt a little bit better...
but still shitty...
had porridge for lunch...
but I vomit it all out...
now I realise how awful that feeling is...
thank god my savior was there for me,
:D
taken to a medical center I was
thank god boleh cari ING punya==
if not I need to pay RM40... I'm really broke right now...
thank you my guardian angel ^^
Thursday...18/6/09
as I thought I will be able to wake up healthily today and go back to classes...
I realise how cold I was... so I cover up myself so tightly... that... I got too hot underneath
and I ended up with a serious nosebleed which didn't stop until all my blood dried up and clog it up==
lol
disgusting huh...
unfortunately , Christine said she came down with dengue... oh my god...
hopefully she's fine...
well, she definitely will be,
I kinda really miss home now...
mom always will cook salmon fish for me...
and I'll always have free materials to make delicious fruit juice and salad...
and I just met up with Jessica that other day...
she never change.. haha
love her
anyway... I cannot believe I HAVE TO SING ON STAGE!
omg== but the good thing is....
at least I dont have to sing alone...==
what's worse...
sing You Raise me Up wo...
wa-LAO~~~-eh!
.....
I wanna go back and finish copying my notes now...
the way I write in the post explains my current situation..
= haven't fully recovered from fever...
random pic of the daylol watch closely at our expressions...
didn't do it on purpose but dunno why so ngam!
CLASSIC!!
HF(the guy in red looks like something.. ) cant remember... fast fast think~~!
ring any bells?
Conclusion= I Hate falling ill
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Diaries of the sick
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 6/18/2009 08:06:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment