I woke up at 6.42 am today....
and I laid on bed for another 20 minutes trying to get back into sleep
because obviously I didn't get enough of that...
I don't know why...
maybe because I suddenly got comfortable sleeping in another condition...
Great! ==
How great...
yesterday night... I actually watched 2 movies...
Push and Disaster Movie...
Push was... unexpectedly okay... haha
well the plots are actually quite creative
and its kinda funny, I kinda ended up laughing throughout the movie most probably Y.Han was there... he kept popping random comments and statements which are utterly hilarious..
I truly enjoyed that part of humour
and Dakota Fanning was so cute!
always loved her acting, although her drunk scene was a bit unconvincing, but its so damn funny
!!
Disaster Movie was....
well..
you guys know how much I dislike these kinda spoof thingies...
mainly because I sometimes think its a waste of time and I stress on details and quality
especially inspiration...
but these kinda movies have their chances if they present themselves at the correct timing..
I'm .... unstable again emotionally...LOL
so...
yeah..
I LAUGHED LIKE I GOT SHOCKED BY A STRONG FLUCTUATING CURRENT while watching the movie
its just... ridiculous humour
enough said.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg the chipmunks are so funny ==
and I love the enchanted princess the most!
LOL
(I'm the enchanted princess ...: in Batman's very very low tone )
so anyway,
I slept at 1.30am today...
and I woke up at 6.42 am today...
and now...
I'm listening to the OST of Pirates of the Caribbean...
hmm...
hungry...
well..
I gotta force myself to study again...
Sape Hexers signing off ! ^^
Random picture for today!
LOL
this was taken when I was having lots of fun few days ago...
Location = Roof of Gardens?... just go top floor then can cari already... ==
Conclusion = I feel like shit...
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
.... I could not sleep...
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 6/02/2009 07:39:00 AM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment