THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 1, 2009

Lameness

..... I kinsa dislike getting tagged but... whatever la.


Beside your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
[forehead]

How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
at infinite bliss :D

Who was the last person/people you took a picture with?
Jackie

Would you consider yourself spoiled?
kinda... I went through rough times too ==

Will you donate blood?
Love to but its complicated..

Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
3 of them ^^

Do you want someone to be dead?
YES! for once in my life yes! == those fuckers who scammed my money, wil post on that...

What does your last text message say?
Erm.Think so.

What are you thinking right now?
Is something bothering him...?

Do you want someone to be with you right now?
nope because I already have :D

What was the time you went to bed last night?
3 something?

Where did you buy tee you are wearing right now?
I'm wearing someone else's tee ==

Is someone on your mind right now?
yes

Who was the last person who text you?
Ah Loke

Who is No.2 having a relationship with?


Is No.3 is male or female?


If No.7 and No.1 get togather, would it be good?


What is No.1 studying about?


When was the last time you chatted with them?


Is No.4 single?


Say something about No.2


Waht do you think No.3 and No.6 being togather?


Describe No.9


What will you do if No.6 and No.7 fight?


Do you like No.8?


I'm not gonna tag people so...I'm skipping all these crap :D
sorry

Conclusion = errr.. can't think of one...==

0 Pixie illusions: