THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tomorow I'm gonna be the happiest man on earth!

You know those kinda days, where you feel so good about, feeling so excited about and wish nothing will ever possibly go wrong?
like your wedding dinner... your wedding day... or honeymoon...
okay...let's bring it down to a lower scale..
like.... an Avril Lavigne concert!!! (OMG!)
or a... Valentine's
well..

Tomorrow which is 24/06/2009 !
I , Sape Alexander Hexers will be the happiest man on Earth!
because because because!!!!!
OH MY GOD!!!!
the day is finally arriving
!!!!

I've waited ages for this.....
X.X

deng deng DENg DENg!
My WIFE!!!!
denG denG DENG DENG!!

YESH!
finally,
I'M GONNA WATCH TRANSFORMERS 2- REVENGE OF THE FALLEN!!!!
and my favourite Autobot!
DUMBLEDORE!!
I mean BUMBLEBEE!!!! :D
WOOHOO!!!!!!!
oh my god so kawaii~~!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
AND THAT DOESN'T END AND DOESN'T REALLY DESCRIBE HOW EXCITED AND ETHUSIASTIC AND HAPPY AND JOYFUL AND GAY I AM RIGHT NOW!! I REALLY CANNOT TAHAN! I FEEL LIKE I'M GONNA EXPLODE!
OH MY GOD!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
(okay I need to stop...)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
(ok..)


THE first instalment really made me think its one of the best movie made in film history and from trailers... I definitely can tell this 2nd one will not disappoint a bit!
I'M GONNA HAVE 2 HOURS AND 27 MINUTES OF ORGASM
!!
WOOHOO!!!

I am definitely gonna make sweet love to that sweetie who bought me the tickets!
LOL

CONCLUSION= AUTOBOTS! ROLL OUT!!!!

0 Pixie illusions: