
trust me,
I'm happy for you,you little pig ==
even though how miserable you made me during my childhood...
and how much attention you get from mom when we were young,
and how little beatings you got from her
but you know what,
at least I realised that made me stronger now compared to you..
anyway lol, that sounded so... evil
wasn't intending to do that,
anyway
I beg you,
you're 16 already
please please please grow up and don't stress mom out...
and you know what,
even though how much I really really hated you when I was young,
now its kinda all gone already,
cause I've grown up and moved on..
or maybe because I don't go home that much anymore so I don't have to bear looking at your miserable face in front of the computer everyday
and mum's nagging
which really brings my mood down...
one reason why is I really care about mum's health, she shouldn't be always this tensed
JUST BECAUSE OF YOU 2 MONSTERS
not helping with the housework and being so rebellious! ==
lol
I'm not denying I was perfect but you 2 are so much worse
omg! ==
anyway,
haha... I love you I give you that
and most probably I'm the last one who wished you Happy Birthday :D
do grow up,
my equally twisted brother...
Conclusion = I tell you what, I'm jealous of you too you monster, why the hell you're 184 tall and 68kg ++ ......... and you're 16! omg so unfair... and I'm just a twig ... T_T
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Birthday you pig !!! :D (in a Happy tone)
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 5/10/2009 11:33:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment