THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 20, 2008

SHOPPING!!! and life...

so when I got back from Malacca...
which I didn't got a chance to even shop...
bloody... but it doesn't really matter...

I shopped! woohoo~~!!
one of my favourite activity :D
but I can't really elaborate here cause I guess a lot of you people aren't really fond of shopping...
so my point is, I went to every giant malls in Penang, worked my leg muscles and eyes...
and I guess I have completed my pick out for my clothes of next year...
yeah... I shop during December for my next year clothes... so at one point my fashion may fade but hey... I wear everything nice de la don't worry... LOL

*I wanna be top~~ top ~~ top~~*
(if you don't know what that means, don't bother)
haha, but I guess all my friends know...

oh yea, I finished a book I just bought which is by....
J.K ROWLING!!!!
oh my god I heart her...
she's my queen....
lol its "Tales of Beedle the Bard" , its like a book of fairytales in the wizarding world..
same like our Snow White, Sleeping Princess, still got what ah... those fairytales la..

and I downright love it... gives me a piece of Harry Potter's world again ^^

this is my version... but I guess the other one is the original version...How come I didn't see this version de=.=...
maybe they have it in KinoKuniya...
but whatever liao la.. already bought..
damn... this one looks so much nicer...
T_Tand the book I mentioned I was determined to finish?
"thanks for the memories " by cecilia Ahern?
lol...
I guess I won't make it in time..
don't know la...
these few days I just go out and makan and shop...

oh oh.! although its kinda late
but I just watched "Twilight" yesterday...
haha!
I bloody love that show...
because its kinda special in a way,
its funny too...
kinda like a modern vampire film
and Robert Pattinson is so gorgeously handsome...
envious envious.... =,,=
and not to mention Kristen Stewart
who looks like a supermodel..
wow...
I mean her face is so wickedly mysterious and dark...
she reminds me of the twins from America's Next top model...

but I got a little bit confused though... at 2 scenes...
both also kissing scenes...
you know why?
not because I'm stupid..
its because they bloody hell censored some parts of it..
damn it...=.=
macam ni pun censor...
censor your brain la bodoh...

oh yeah, good news if you like the movie or just the actors because
there will be New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn.
maybe I should go get the books and read it...
hmmm...
haha

oh yeah...
sorry Christine, you know that dream us two transforming into magnificently gorgeous creatures after the holidays?
lol I guess I failed that part...
I think I became more uglier to be honest...
of all that sinful eating... and spices...
and late sleeping.. not because I wanna sleep late..
its my cousins and brother=.=
I go to bed latest by 12
and they play till 1 or 2 or even 3!
and I had to close my eyes so hard that light wouldn't penetrate...
think that's possible?
-.-

well good luck to you lar har ^^
and congrates on the sales

oh yeah, I think most probably I'M going back on 25th of Christmas...
the irony..
I wanted to celebrate Christmas here...
but I guess it won't be a Christmas worth looking forward to this year...
whatever then...

well its not bad... because some of my friends had to work...
so I guess I'm still ok...

this holidays passed by surprisingly very fast!
like express train or flight...
bullet train le...
I cannot believe I will be going back soon...
last few years it feels like I'm drifting in a paradise...
just drifting... without pain... and guilt and misery...

but I really don't want the holidays to go away so fast though...
I still wanna linger...
and forget about everything...

but I guess I'm okay now..
I will go back.. and face whatever that's in store for me...
to face life once again...
with a new face myself...
lol



Conclusion = I think I'm not afraid right now...

0 Pixie illusions: