2008, was a year of new promises... new hopes and new determination...
but mostly was destroyed halfway...
LOL
you guys know me... the sad ... unmotivated one...
well anyways, it was one hella year too...
I went to NS... did many crazy things, met so many people, experienced so many things...
viewed another new world in a different way I guess I won't have the chance to view anyway,
well nothing to linger there either... I had enough of that.. haha
I went to college... met new, interesting people...
experienced living out there, with my friends... and housemates
did a LOT of crazy stuff in between...
watched the olympics in McDonald's
enter some mad competition which I was so confident I could win but it ended up otherwise...
at least I got into top 10...
LOL..
well anyways, it wasn't Next Top Model or whatever so I'm fine with it...
if it was, I would be walking the runway in Milan right now ^^
Top~~Top~~Top~~
lol..
if only the background was nicer...
ouh yeah, worked in a Pc Fair on August?
yeah, Brilliant experience....
celebrated birthday with my friends for once...
lovely people^^
and I found love :D
details = classified
and experienced studying again... pressure of everything from that.. although I broke down halfway
and got into serious depression for a period... now I'm okay... I guess I wouldn't venture into that part again....
at one period I had seriously low self esteem too....
well I guess I am undergoing the highest point of puberty where my raging hormones and inner demons are killing to consume me from within?
hopefully yeah...
cause I can't afford to go through all of this next year..
WHICH IS TOMOROW!!!
@.@
tomorow is a dawn of a new era!
which i say most of the time..
but this one is really a new ERA!!!!
its 2009!!!!
I had the best Christmas of my life!
I had turkey!!!
=.=
finally went to a pub...
gained WEIGHT!
but loose again...
erm what else...
oh nevermind...
so tomorow, although I haven't changed much!
I will be brand new!
I will have the swagger like a businessman+genius+supermodel
and I will be a kinder person...smarter... hopefully..
positive... determined...
and everything nice^^
OH YEAH! I forgot to complained about something..
omg... my clothes... 2 of them are ruined....=.=
white ones... expensive ones....
I just realised it yesterday when I was packing...
ruined by rust.... most probably while hanging in my aunty's in Penang...
T_T....
my lovely clothes...
ConClusion = BYEBYE 2008! HELLO 2009!!!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Bye bye 2008!!!!!
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 12/31/2008 12:57:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 Pixie illusions:
All the best in 2009~!~
Post a Comment