THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A day at the bitch... sorry I mean beach...




hu hu~~ look! sea~~....

sorry for the late entry people... cause so ma fan le.. wanna upload the pictures... need to find the port and transfer 2 times only can go inside this computer=.=....

so actually, I went to the beach on Saturday.. and if I'm not mistaken the place is called Batu Ferringgi...
well initially my uncle said he wanna take us go see the sun rise..
and I was like yay! never really had the chance to see that before.. what an exciting experience to be... and we were suppose to leave my aunt's place by 6 am..
so must wake up at 5.30 am lo...

******Saturday morning 0.15 am.... 6/12...2008~~~*********
Me: Ui! still don't want sleep ah?! I wanna sleep le... off the computer pls=.=
Cousin Sis : wait la.... I wanna search info on losing weight la....
Me: =.= tomorow need to wake up early le... still don't want sleep.... later cannot wake up how?
C.S : *Bang bang bang* wait la!! I also wanna play C.S.... counter strike dulu... very fun le ^^
Me: =.=....

Some voice in the darkness : Hey post this pizza to Greenland street...
Me: Okay ^^...
*Tuu~~ tuu~~~*
*tuu~~ tuu~~*
I picked up the phone... but no one answered....
weird....
* Tuu~~ tuu~~*
*Tuu~~ Tuu~~*
then I picked up the phone again.... and yet no one answered....
*tuu~~tuu~~
Tuu~~ TUUU~~~ Tuuu!!!! TUUUU!!! TU! TU! TU!!!!!!!!!!!!

@.@
I woke up to the sound of my cousin's house phone...
and at that sec.. I realised...
OH MY GOD~~~!!!!
we overslept liao!
and I looked over to the clock and its written...
6.30 am=.=

"har...loh?"
"wui! now what time liao oh? everyone waiting for you both le.."....

Uh oh...~~~~~~~~

***********************************************************************

I was curious why my uncle still brought me to have breakfast when its 6.45...
then i asked innocently...
"Why don't want fast fast go see sun rise le?"
"=.=... nah sun rise >>>> and he points towards the sky..."

when I look up... the sun is already high up in the skies... shining ....

=,,= ||
Sei Ye....

so whatever la... still can go to the beach and play ma~~ WHee~~~!!!

As I take off my shoes... and jumped into the white...beautiful sand...
walao that feeling...
lol long time never felt that warm... massaging feeling already...
then I really like a little kid running here and there... and feeling the warm sea breeze~~
that literally lifted my soul~~~
then my uncle started suggesting we play some games..
like hiding our shoes and finding them by digging in the sand...
and we ended up loosing 2 sides of slippers... -.-

thank god not mine.. WAHAHAHAHAH...
XD

and then.... and then...

I flew a kite!!

den den DEN!~~


lol~~ BAtman kite wer~~~
my uncle's...

=.= "

and then... and then....
my uncle threw me into the water......
then ma swim lo...~~
but nothing to elaborate...
the difference with swimming in the swimming pool is that.. the sea is saltier...
and there are waves...
enough said...

btw waves are better...
LOL

and then... and then...
we just chat... you know play around with my little cousins... and run around again... and I got a bit bored... so me and my cousin Sis started taking pictures again....
haha...
oh yeah oh yeah~~
and the feeling of strong wind blowing in your hair is superbly awesome!!!

one of the main reasons we came down here is to fish too... and korek those siputs...so my grandmama can cook us dinner with them...
but my uncle's fishing net broke off...
and some of the tools got lost...
and we just ran out of mood...
lol
oh oh.... I took a stupid video of me @.@
lol... just for fun...



jangan tanya kenapa mataku kecil sangat...
itu matahari terik sangat ok ... saya tak ada sunglasses juga...
T_T

then.. at around 11.30... the sun is blazing hot already...
so We agreed not to hang around and get sun-burnt
so off we go... say sayornara to the beach...
and towards delicious plates of Penang delights~~

SAYORNARA~~!!

CONCLUSION= YOU GUYS SHOULD REALLY TRY COMING HERE SOMETIMES ^^ ITS AWESOME!


ok ok... this one actually very ugly... but I just wanna show you guys the view...
LOL...
I thin le~~
haha god I am so fugly here ==
Cute ma? LOL
oh my god I'm such a narcissist

Sape Hexers signing off~~

1 Pixie illusions:

BoonHao said...

Wow~ so nice man... go beach... sumore ur post so... potential to bcum a model ^^ lolx...