THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 5, 2008

I suck in producing proper notes...

lol... as the title suggests...
and I guess you guys can guess what it means...
yeah.. I do suck in singing...

during my days here in Penang.... I lost the drive to read... although I haven't finish that novel I bought during May... "Thanks for the Memories" by Cecelia Ahern... but I am determined to finish it before I get back...
because last time when I come to Penang, its the actual time where I got proper mood to sit down quietly to a nice cup of tea and a good book..
now I just rot...
but, I found myself a hobby...
LOL!

although I suck at it..

=.= ... my late uncle was a vocal teacher... so my cousin's house has a karaoke room...
so every afternoon I will go down there... and sing!
chinese songs somemore... since my 2 lovely cousins doesn't fancy English music...
and my god.. I do love singing... but I truly disgust my cousin sister when I sing...
she's no where good either=.=
but she always give me that "I'm gonna puke my lunch although I didn't had lunch because I'm losing weight face" to me when I sing and act silly...

haha yeah... but nevermind la... I'm just enjoying myself ma... cause I can't think things straight lately... and my friend, Rico finally showed up again... he lives next door, and his father is loaded... he has a Ps3... a Psp... a PS2.. Ps1... and a Nintendo Wii...
did I mentioned his flat screen plasma tv is dunno... 30 something inches?...
oh yeah... and his monitor is 20something inches... how nice? ^^....

People with money...=.=...

so in the afternoons, we'll gather in the karaoke room and pretend we're having our own concerts and sing together and act like crazy.. and I will start dancing in a weird way and my cousin sis stars.. and he laughs... now at 10.30 already he still wants me to sing because he's bored..
T_T ... cham...
LOL

oh yeah, my cousin sis is on diet... how come everyone around me on diet ah...
first is Jessica... later Christine...
then this girl....
they always have the weight measuring machine around them and they'll measure everyday...
they eat less... and keep staring at the mirror and ask themself.. "I'm very fat meh?"
then turn to me and ask.. "I thin liao ma? ^^"
@.@
and they dont eat much right now.. although all three of them got big big apetitie..
sad girls...they try so hard...but all progress kinda slow..
LOL I'm so evil...
but for what its worth, they are the girls who are really important to me and I truly love them and cherish them ^^

but I'm also in a weight gaining thingy.. no la.. actually I wanna gain weight but lazy to lift weights and drink protein shakes..
actually no... no money to buy protein shakes and dumbells...
speaking of dumb-bells... is that what they're called? the weights..
ya ho.. they call them weights... hey I just used it in the first line of this paragraph...=.=
but I didn't gain much weight either... T_T sad...

and I have not even step foot into any bloody mall yet!
Oh my god...
but doesn't matter... I can wait...

I wanna be here until after Christmas...
because I don't think I have anywhere else to be...
I don't really have a lover to be with... and my family doesn't really celebrate it...
although I want to celebrate Christmas so much...
maybe in the future... I'll go somewhere with that special someone..
and kiss under a misstle toe (dunno spell.. LOL)
and drink champagne and exchange gifts..
and eat a fat stuffed turkey...

and Nodame Cantabile is back! with season 2 (a Japanese Anime)
maybe I'll watch that when I get back to K.L
I wanna change again.. into a better person...
no I will change..
and I'm slowly changing... so that's a good thing...

Oh yeah, I wanted to wait until my mom come to Penang then only I'll go get a hair cut... because she has a friend who is a hairstylist... but my cousin sis thinks otherwise~~
so most probably I'll get a new haircut this coming Sunday..
very excited about it...
dunno what will happen to my "mop" right now..
now I look like shit..=.=
and my cousin sis keeps complaining I look old..
okay lo.....@.@

so ah.. now I wanna go sleep liao.. because tomorow.. my uncle is bringing somewhere..
kinda excited abt it... although I don't wanna give much details first^^
hehe

Conclusion = although things changed... I will try to make this Penang trip a happy one....

0 Pixie illusions: