THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Late Christmas entry...

i'm tired of blogging sometimes... mostly because I don't get much inspiration anymore..
anyway...
CHRISTMAS!!!!!
which was 2 days ago...
lol...

btw btw, go check out this song I personally think is the coolest christmas song ever
Christmas Tree - by Lady Gaga
she memang D BOMB!

so what did I do on my Christmas eh...
hehehe...
alcohol.. alcohol.. and alcohol...
LOL
true...
ok dont worry I only drink when I'm with certain friends...
don't worry that I'll be addicted or something...
I honestly can't drink anyways...
I just love being in a pub.... not that I go there always either...
:D

so on eve... I makan in a very nice restaurant....
the food is so stimulating and I utterly love the food...
location = classified
sadly I had to wait like 45 minutes because its the peak season and you know lots of customers...
ran out of supplies... need to do this do that..
my mood was a bit off when a pissed customer was complaining to the waitress who can't speak English fluently... sad her...
the customer was a foreigner most probably from England or wherever...

the food she ordered wasn't available anymore
so she ordered again...
and then it wasn't available again but the waitress can't explain the situation because the flour ran out... and she was bloody pissed
" Thanks so much for ruining my Christmas eve! =,,="
with that crying tone...

@.@

anyways, I went to a pub for a countdown...
nothing much to elaborate...
one thing if you guys are curious...
how is it like..
all i can say is lots and lots of smoke...=.= I really can die there...
and crazy people dancing...
and loud music...
oh yeah... and alcohol! :D
I vomitted everytime I go there because of the bloody smoke..
anyways, I had great fun

OH YEAH!
I finally had a taste of turkey!!!!!
bloody tasty:D


after that in the afternoons I met Jessica,Yi Yong and Chee Yee
Jessica cut short her hair and dye it liao wer...
Yi Yong and CY.. never changed..
LOL
which is a good thing in a way
so we chat and drink..
an dinner with Kah Moon
she became prettier and prettier liao wer...
more matured^^
and we catch up on each other lives...
I finally laughed evily again...
and we joked... nothing special...
but that's the special part... being with my special friends who I dearly love
that's the magic of Christmas ^^

anyways. I GOT THIS FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!
OH
MY
GOD!!!!!



OH MY GOD!!!
I LOVE MY MONKEY SO MUCH!!!
btw its called BERTAL!
lol=.=
don't ask why...
oh yeah in case you're wondering..
yeah that's my new hair =D

Merry Belated Christmas everyone

and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

COnclusion = my best christmas... T_T very touching...

0 Pixie illusions: