THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 19, 2008

Pink Skies of Malacca....




I went to Malacca last friday...
and goodness that was one very very fun trip :D
because I thought that is one truly boring place but really if we look harder... there is more than meet the eyes....

so honestly, I did learn quite a lot about this place and I realised how magnificent the architecture here really is.... can use to make movie le... haha
I reached the "historical city" at early morning~~ and I had dim sum!
but it was sucky=.= ...
lol

and then I joined a tour group and the tour guide really enlightened me by showing us places I went before but never really bothered about its past and story...
brings me back to our "Sejarah" lessons.. and I did this time travel mode thingy with my head to imagine how it feels like when it was last time... kinda failed.. haha

and the food here is very very nice!!!!!
omg!! but its kinda limited of course compared to Penang...
feels like I've eaten all the nice food... or the tour guide dunno how to recommend more... but really...there's one Italian restaurant near Jonker street... omg the pizza is so scrumptious
and the food is so bloody tasty!...mouth watering...

funny though I realise I talk a lot abt food nowadays... oh yeah if you guys are wondering whether did I gained weight?... answer is...
YEAH I DID!!!! YAY!!!! XD
I gained around 4 kilograms... from a good 61 to a marvellous 65!
but....
yeah there's a bloody but=.=
there's always a butt...
I'll reveal later... :D
btw all the pictures here aren't taken by me.. sorry.. I don't have a camera or a good camphone so.... I did took pictures... but my friend are too busy to send them to me so... google lo...
ok I went to this place first... but I forgot the name... sorry! -.-
haha just know that it was a high court and now it just moved and its a museum now...
and the other one was a very grand church which took years to build...
must be divine inside because I heard the materials are all very geniune...
closed though... bloody hell...

and then there was the Maritime Museum which was made from a big big ship!
really an awesome view ... but its kinda boring though...
and if I didn't heard wrong there must be at least 40 over museums here?....
goodness @.@

oh yeah oh yeah I forgot... there's the trishaw ride I didn't got on...
because it cost a bloody Rm30 ringgit or something...damn=.= I can go to other states like that...
mad meh...

walking through the streets of Malacca reminds me of the remarkable streets of Penang...
the shop houses designs are kinda familiar at one point... but in Malacca I noticed the original structures are more into depths than wideness... get what I mean? lol...

and then the other tourists had Nyonya food which I heard was ambrosial... wow...
didn't had it because I can't take spicy food outside if you guys have no idea...
haha...
so I hit the gym with a pal in a four-star **** hotel with the lovely name...
Equtorial Hotel...
LOL... (ok I'm not insulting any parties here... I just thought I sounded funny...)
work out work out work out...
got sored in the muscles...
then I went mum mum...
which was 10 something already
awesomeness right?
-.-

so my friend suggested this place where it sells Wan Tan Mee...
which is most probably the most famous one here...
and the longest to wait...
Good lord....
I had to wait 45 minutes until my dish arrived...
by then I was starved to death...
but of course not... You think I stupid meh?
^.^
I ordered 田鸡 while waiting... written correctly right?
lol I dunno what its called in English...
frog legs? =.=
2 plates of them....
and it was very very savory and delightful!
the texture of the meat is to die for and its kinda cheap!
Rm 15 or something... lol.. I shared ma... my friend said there's a place where they sell a larger sized one Rm60 per plate... next time take me go wer...
YAY! can't wait...
and then I ordered chicken legs... and vegetables....
until the bloody mee arrived..
I was already full...-.-
Water The Flowers huh?
so I can't say really its tasty or not... cause I was gonna vomit at one point at my attempt to push all food in... but kinda tasty la.. can come try ^^

oh yeah..sorry ah.. I dunno where this place is.. LOL!
just ask some local where's the best wan tan mee ^^

then the next day, I went to some temples...
one of them is the Hong Deng temple which is also somewhere near Jonker streets...
...hmmm....
guess I'm not wrong..
lol
lots of temples here honestly, including churches and mosques...
and I think I should save my finger typing on how the architectures are again...
which is beautiful... everything here is beautiful if you just stop a little while longer to fascinate and admire its wonders... all the work put into it...

oh oh! I got makan cendol~~ very tasty wu ^^


and then I went on a small river cruise, which was the place all those trading happened long long time ago... you know we read those in our textbooks?
9km long a river... and the water is so murky and vague...
although it shines and sparkles like crystals are laid on the surface when the light was reflected from the golden sun...
-.-

and then I had Chicken Rice balls!!!very tasty wu...
zzz everything tasty la! lol
now this is the life ^^
yum~~
and then of course, den den Den....
Gates of A Famosa lo...
with the big guns ! bang bang!
I mean canons...
and I climbed all the way up the St Paul Hill ... to take a few snaps....
then went back down... and saw the Malacca Sultanate Place...
and my eyes opened wide....
O.O
and as I was slowly walking towards the entrace..
with my innocent eyes and a curiousity of a tabby cat...
passing through the entrace...
suddenly....
UI! a sound made from out of nowhere=.=
and I looked around and saw a hand in the entrace booth...zzz
"nak bayar ke?"
"mestilah..."
Chesse Burger!
then I turned back and left...

this was what I saw... nice huh?
and then I went to the gym again...
earlier today...
oh yeah I remembered why I love this gym!
It has a sauna and a jacuzzi and a steam!!!
oh my god...
I bloody love the Jacuzzi T_T
heavenly awesome....
then I went to have a luscious dinner of seafood at Simply Fish... its near the Dataran Pahlawan Mall... so you guys can go find it...
delicious~~
and then a little break at a cafe... something to start with Z.. can't remember.. a branch from Secret Recipe...

ouh yeah, the buildings of Malacca at night is very very mesmerising...
betul betul red colour @.@

and then and then... I lost my virginity...
yeah...
I went to a pub...
and then I drank...
and drank... and listened to very loud music...
lol...
haha.. I mean... not that I had sex lol...
I mean my virginity to a club/disco/pub whatever...
lol
oh yeah I saw 2 lesbians kissing..
lol and gay people dancing... damn funny...
but that's all I can elaborate.. I actually am fond of this type of place..
I love the loud music and the alcohol although I can't really drink...
got back around 3...in the morning

the next day... I got sick... because either I was overly tired... or the alcohol..
so the whole day wasted...
damn!
I wanted to go makan buffet and shopping...
but nevermind la...
I had a really good time...
oh yeah! back to the weight issue... I got sick.. and lost 2 kg...
now I'm 63... sad huh?
T_T

so that was my Malacca trip...
I had fun,got drunk, lost my virginity, got sick...and back...

haha
Conclusion = Malacca is actually a very nice place ^^ you guys should try that place out!!

2 Pixie illusions:

Anonymous said...

WAH-PIANG-EEH!
Smelly egg you ah! So fun lah u!
Yoh... Envy u... T.T
Btw ho, miss u much n i'm so excited for our next hang out wit LCY at the Karaoke!!! YAY!!!

BoonHao said...

y din c u in the pic one... haiyooo... wat hongkong temple oo... let u zadao... >_<

u go wif ur fren?? so luxury aa... every meals oso so NICE ^^