THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Another stream of light...

YAY! suddenly I got back into a good mood liao...
cause my friend took me out today again... gosh.. bless you man, but because he got a lot of activities going on with his family and other friends too... we only met up to eat and just drove around the places... which is good enough for me already ^^


I ate Duck Rice today! :D
shoot.. forgot to edit the picture.. whatever la.. I dont have a proper camera phone also..
someone buy me for chirstmas lar har ^^thank you for bringing me out man!
cause I seriously thought the spaces between my toes are filling with fungus and my legs are growing thorns...
and I'm giving out carbon dioxide due to..
okay that's just another crap...
but I am rotting at one point...
now I'm back liao.. sitting here..
my cousin brother and sister went to Gurney...
each with their own friends too...

damn... now also haven't get back=.=...
but anyways... just to tell you guys that I'm fine right now...
so don't worry^^


*********************************************************
now you see how serious my mood swings are?...
suddenly this morning bad mood now like went to heaven...
I'm going crazy ...=.=
maybe i need therapy ....hmmm...

Conclusion= PMS jin gao lat!

0 Pixie illusions: