I just realised...
my music file only played for 30 seconds compared to last time which was 4 minutes...
what happened ah? ==
someone help me because I totally do not know how to fix this..
maybe the original file got trimmed....
if not...
someone help me to get Adam Lambert's - Mad world
embeded file for me? so I can copy paste ...LOL
anyway, I saw this in youtube and its so damn funny...
95% of all teens would go into a panic if Miley Cirus was on a 100 foot building about to jump. copy and paste if you are the 5% who yelled "jump bitch
this was pasted for pages....
AHAHAHAHHAHAA
I pasted it as well...
AHAHAHAHHA
==
hopefully no Miley fan come and bug me...
OK la.. I post another pic that will do her justice for that scary photo...
hmmmm....
btw, I finally like one song of hers..
"The Climb"
so nice :D
and surprisingly she didn't suck live when she performed in American Idol...
now I know she's good...
LOL
Conclusion= Read the previous post.. I just need help for the music file, THANKS!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
this isn't important but HELP!
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 5/03/2009 02:28:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment