THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A normal day...

Yin Qing and Yek Jiang moved into my unit last wednesday...
and boy, I love Yin Qing :D because he's so bloody smart, now I have my personal tutor on call ^^

today, I decided to make another plate of salad...
actually 2.. one for me and one for Christine....
lol and she hated the way I cut the vegetables... because they're so ugly to her and she commented people wouldn't have mood to eat...
T_T
first of all, I have no time, and we have no chopping board..
anyway... ok lo, I'll learn, I can't really make shapes anyway ...

when I was cutting off the skin of a pear...
I hurt my finger==
wu....
well anyway, nothing to cry about there...
T_T

and now... everyone is talking about...
MEGAN FOX A MAN?!!!
O.O!!
gasp!!!!
this hottie?! a man?
hmmm...

all this hype started last SUnday when
She said: "I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I'm a transvestite. I'm a man. I'm so painfully insecure. I'm on the verge of vomiting now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. I'm scared."
during the Golden Globe...

well anyway... I guess I don't really care...
she's so bloody damn hot and 99% of the female population can't even match up to her....

hmm... come to think of it... from certain angles....she does have facial structures of a male....

Conclusion = hmm... if she reall was a man.. WOW... such a success... lol I am going GAGA!...
but if you give me hair extensions... and reshape my eyebrows.. and boobs... and a little make up... I think I look bloody hot too... LOL
BUT I'LL NEVER GO THERE! ==

Can't read my, can't read my poker face~~

P-p-p poker face,p-p-p poker face,
(mum mum mum mah,mum mum mum mah...)
P-p-p poker face, p-p-p poker face,
(mum mum mum mah,mum mum mum mah...)

0 Pixie illusions: