THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 10, 2009

MOOOooooooooo Qing... LOL



Today is Mommy's Day!
hmmm... I don't really feel comfortable saying mushy mushy things here so...
I just wanna say Mom I love you even though you wouldn't be seeing this here
but my auntie reads my blog and reports to you so there you go..
I love you ^^

Thank you for giving me life and my brother..==
and my lovely sister
and making us what we are right now
three horrible monsters :D
but that's what make us unique XD

So erm... I'm not really good in expressing love sometimes,
especially publicly but...
I am sorry for disappointing you so many times and I hope you forgive me because I'm never gonna be a doctor
HAHAHAHAHA==
and I'm sorry for not coming back every week
and don't worry I'm not dating anyone and spending my money carelessly for god's sake==
I'M EATING DOG RICE EVERYDAY!
ISN'T THAT TOTURING ENOUGH?! T.T

and I'm sorry for not being able to be a good role model for sis and bro ==
haha because I'm too shitty to be one :D


and I love love love you :D
Cow: " MOOOOOOoooooooo Qing......."
LOL

actually this the cow has nothing to do with Mother's day==

Conclusion = Cherish your mom and kiss and hug her every day! Don't forget to tell her I LOVE YOU! because you owe her those hours when she's in labour....


http://www.motionbox.com/videos/3096d5b41d1ae7c0be

2 Pixie illusions:

BoonHao said...

Mooo... u wana smile like a cow?? @@

Fairytale Believer said...

lol 38==

I just think its funny...