THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

RUn ah!! Kena tag!!

Question: What is your name? (Please give one answer)
Wong Qing Zhe 黄庆哲
好听吗?
AHAHAHA.... 38=.=

Question: What is your nickname? (Please give two answers)
erm... Alex...Alexander...Al..
SapeHexers...
Katakuna ( but only one person uses it..lol)


Question: Three books which you often read? (Please give three answers)
err... recently I gave up the habit of reading aleady...
that's sad...
but if I must say... I suppose Reader's Digest?
Hot Magazine
Galaxie Magazine...
(who reads books over and over again... when you can read new ones.. so I put magazine lur... don't think I so stupid dunno apa tu buku..)

Question: The things gained from Blogging? (Please give four answers)
the things I gained from blogging ah... I suppose I opened myself to the world and giving my friends a chance to know another side of me..
and to keep my friends updated about what's going on with me.. (although I rarely update right now..) so, I am actually strengthening the bonds with my lovely friends :D
and...
that's all (I think)


Question: Your favorite food? (Please give five answers)
1.Japanese food! very nice wu ^^
2.Western food! I mean the steaks and all..
3.desserts ...
4. I'm stucked here=.= cause I love to eat everything as long as its tasty...
5.Penang food!!


Question: Favorite songs? (Please give six answers)
1. What hurts the most- The rascal Flatts (this is the only song that made me cry so...)
2. Light On - David Cook
3. A thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton
4. Take A Bow -Rihanna
5. Iris -Goo goo dolls
6. I will be -Leona Lewis
(actually I have a lot.... these are what I thought of currently...
and My lao po de songs no need write de la.. you guys know how much she means to me .. ^^)



Question: Places that you wish to go? (Please give seven answers)
1.New York!
2. Las Vegas!! (must go there gamble wu..)
3.Vienna :D there beautiful le..
4.Milan
5. Japan..I want see sakuras...
6.England...
7. everywhere la..
8 ya ho, Dubai!



Question: All-time favorite movies, dramas, or animes? (Please give eight answers)
1. TRANSFORMERS!!!
(SCREAM WITH ME!
TRANS-FOR-MERS!!!)
2.不能说的秘密 concept nice le..
3.Lord of the Rings!!!
4. Star Wars!!!!
5. still got what very 感动 de liao ah...errr...err... I forgot..lol but recently I watched Mama Mia and I love it :D
6.SAW!
7.(this one is drama... DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!!! 很感动的叻...and of course 38)
8.HEROES!!

Question: Items that you wish to obtain? (Please give nine answers)
1. My Dream HouseS
2.A wonderful Car
3.A jet
4.A modelling portfolio and then a contract for Elite Models
5.An Oscar... hopefully more than one..
6.A Grammy...
7. An Emmy.. Ok la.. must be humble.. so I save some space, In another words.. All the prestigious awards lur... including 金马奖 and the rest chinese awards which names I forgot...
8.A Music label ...yaho.. plus Fashion line lur..
9.A nobel prize for bringing world peace and solving poverty and uniting each other's hands for peace and harmony... LOL



Question: You want to pass this tag to? (Please give the names of 10 friends)
I lazy go tag people le..

0 Pixie illusions: