
WA not bad wer...
as I thought that my 18th birthday will turn sucky and hit the sewage...
it actually turned out better ^^
A WHOLE LOT BETTER HONESTLY!
because you know, normally, as previous years my examinations will clash with this wonderful date ^^ and all I can do is sit down in my dining room... stare at my textbook.. and cry... whole day long... thinking how come I'm so sad...
LOL of course not=.=
usually, I'll just have a nice helping of delicious cake and sparkling juice! ^^
oouh I love sparkling juice....
sparkling juice...
with my lovely family... and so sad I never really got to celebrate with my friends especially my close ones T_T
but at least I received some heart touching presents before, so thanks guys for those presents :D
and this year was down-right ridiculous =.=
because I dunno why everyone started wishing me so many days before my birthday...
and one kiddo actually greeted me everyday since 1/10 until my actual birthday...lol
I must have did something pretty illuminating in his life ...
but honestly la... its weird to received birthday wishes few days before your actual birthdate..
give full blow ma^^
this year a lot of people greet me wer.. surprisingly, most of them I only met and bonded this year ^^
I honestly didn't expect much of this because I thought I'm kinda nobody in college...
so thanks anyway :)
oh yeah, sorry Christine =.=
lol I know you wanted to give me a surprise but I accidentally saw you passing my birthday card..so.. haha
and I am frankly, touched by you,Yong Han,and 234 because you guys planned my birthday surprise 1 week ago le...
I felt really blessed....
with the cake being ordered and the present bought one week ago... that really touched me T_T
i wanna cry already...
=.=
LOL
wa... and the birthday card was handmade wer...
and thanks so much again to those sweet and lovely comments^^
well, I had Dominos Pizza for dinner but that was really lovely to be frank..
cause I never had that pizza before and GOD I LOVE THE CHEESE
YOU GUYS YOU SHOULD TRY IT TOO!!
and after having dinner, I went to watch an episode of Taiwan Soap Opera ma... then suddenly hor... the whole room went dark !!!
O.O
lol, I thought what the hell happened!
kena robbed ah?
and when i turned around, someone smacked me in the neck so hard that i fainted...
and when I woke up...
I found myself in a luxurious restaurant with marble tiles...
and fully blossomed flowers... and champagne
with my friends sitting of opposite me with wider smiles...
and I think this is too exaggerating liao so I pull back...
pull....
back to..
reality...
LOL
sorry la , I just like to fantasise sometimes..
(hope you guys know what's happening)
so when I turned around, I saw candle lights slowing eating the darkness from one corner
and I thought "ouh...surprise ^^"
and my housemates sang me the Birthday Song ^^
and I was shocked when I look at what was written on the cake..
LOL
well, I would love to tell you fake,grandfather stories of a luxurious birthdays
like that crazy MTV show where those bloody loaded girls... no I mean bloody girls with loaded fathers...what was that show again?
oh.. My Super Sweet 16...
god.. you guys should see one of the episodes..
they have their birthday like they're gonna die the next day...
with sports cars as presents... designers clothes, and hot chicks... and celebrities.. and scrumptious food... and that extravagant entrance....
oh whatever...
you know what I think?
Honestly, our birthday isn't just a day where we celebrate the life of that particular person only
as most of you guys know but forget, our birthday is also the date where our mother gave us life... and struggled with death...
we celebrate that person as a whole and the people around him, which undeniably shaped him and grow with him... so a birthday isn't just a day for one bloke... its a day for everyone
which means to say, I am thankful for you guys, each and everyone of you for growing up with me and inspiring me...
and I love you mom ^^
(lol, hope I don't sound too gay )
I am happy with what I have now and I really love my friends :D
so, again, thanks so much for the whole celebration ...
I'm not used to being pampered...lol
so I'm really uneasy and feeling a little bit guilty frankly because everyone is treating me so lovely and I thought I was such a mean and cold person...
so ... I will be better to you guys...
and cherish you people everyday^^
(btw I saw these on the net... and I thought to myself.. I must get one of these my future birthday^^)
haha...
say it with me...
WA-LAO
Conclusion : I love you guys so much XD and this day really meant a lot to me and touched me in so many ways so.... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!!!
TERIMA KASIH!!
谢谢!!!!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! to me.. hee ^^
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 10/09/2008 09:53:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 Pixie illusions:
CEH CEH CEH, EEEEEEEEEEEE, SO SAD, you forgotten me!!!!!! =(
OHHH, M-O-D-E-L right?? I saw Mr. Mode at 1st and I was like.. @.@ Haa.. :P
---XY
哈咯...我是你认识很久/最近认识/没有很熟/认识假装不认识/想认识又没机会认识/没见过/没听过/根本就是另外一个世界..的人。我有时忙到上厕所都没时间,有时得空到可以无聊一整天,少不了的就是,我会把我的脚印留在以下两个天地,你就花你在电脑前面发呆的时间过来看看咯,我要求没有很过分呱,我只是不忍心看你浪费宝贵的生命罢了,希望你能理解我的一片苦心,哈。
http://kfcdelicious.blogspot.com/
一个记录思想 言语 观点 心态 际遇 未来 的图文空间
http://kfcdelicious88.blogspot.com/
看 读 听 聊 写 游走在马来西亚的 政 经 文 教 科
有空来兜兜风吧,和我进行思想的碰撞,语言的交锋,劲叻!
KfC~d3LiCiOuS!@疾风知劲草
Post a Comment