THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 29, 2008

My Ideal Wedding Plan ~~

I mean for the moment of course, obviously will change in the future :D

1. How old are you?

me ah... in 10 more days turn 18 lur.. so must cherish my innocence.. LOL

2. Are you single?
definitely :D

3. In what age do you think you’ll get married?
erm around 25 till 33 gua... but hopefully before 30 ^^

4. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?
not with anyone currently so...

5. If not, who do you want to marry?
I want to marry myself..
LOL!
no la ><>

6. Do you want a garden/beach or a traditional wedding?
erm.. I want.. a beach most probably.. or a beautiful graden .. just somewhere breath-taking will do...

7. Your ideal motive?
I also dunno what does this sentence mean=.=

8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
well, hopefully overseas.. like Milan, venice, Paris, japan... but yeah, anywhere beautiful will do.. as long is with the one I love ^^

9. How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
all my love ones, my friends who are true to me and loyal to me... to those who are fake :D hehe... you sure will be missing an extravagant wedding... but I suppose those who read my blogs are my loyal friends so you guys sure kena invite de la dont worry ... especially to those who don't vote for me ah.. because you're so lazy.. you better dont even think about getting an invitation... because that time ah i will be so famous all my celebrities friends will come :D including my love- Avril lavigne....
(OMG I TYPE TOO MUCH)
LOL


10. Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
extravagant- duh=.= with circus and fireworks and celebrities and everything else.. lol..
i mean as exaggerating as possible... you know me :D never dull ^^

11. Do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own?
err.. dunno... this one i will answer next time... but most probably a mixture of both.. cause you never know what may be in trend 10 years later...

12. How many layers of cake do you want?
ask my future wife...

13. Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or a simple place?
yeah... a 6 star hotel :D

14. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
whole day ^^

15. You’d rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
no idea....these things dont matter de la.. to guys.. ask my future wife what she wants ...

16. Do you like a grand entrance for your bride(originally groom)?
well.. a bride is a bride... of course she'll make a grand entrance..I'll have her covered in diamonds a jewellery and all spotlights on her, as she walk down the aisle, fireworks exploded everywhere until she reaches my arms...
nice enough?

18. Name the song/tune you’d like to play at your wedding.
well I got this 2 already in my mind..
Iris- Goo goo dolls
I will be -Leona Lewis + Avril lavigne
and all wonderful love songs.. I'll make a list next time when I am actually planning for my wedding..

19. Are you a morning person or a night person?
err... night..

20. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
~ light 。。。

21. What age do you want to get married?
28-30

22. Describe your ideal husband/wife.
someone who is loyal and strong, who will stay with me through whatever, through life and death... someone who makes me happy :D ... someone who is loving and smart
and MATURED! (GOD I HATE STUPID CHILDISH GIRLS=.=)
someone who loves me for who I am ^^

23. Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
fine dining

24. Champagne or red wine?
yea... LIANG GE DOU YAO!!! btw why no ask white wine=.=

25. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
ask my future wife...

26. Money or household items?
i think that time money also let her control liao..so ask her..

27. Who will pay for the bills?
ask her=.=...

28. Are you ready for married life?
of course not... LMAO! that's the funniest thing I heard.. I can't even handle myself.. too much things to do before settling down...

29. Do you think you will still be a virgin until you get married?
wa..=.=... you ppl say le... you look at me, so innocent...
LOL
comon... I suppose the 21st century generation is open minded enough to know that sex is well...
I mean its not really that critical... who cares whether you got banged b4 or not=.=
just dont go banging someone else when you're married :D
but to answer that... most probably not... LOL
naughty naughty.. ><


30. Will you always be true to your wife/husband?

yea...

31. How many kids would you like to have?
4! I already got names for them liao
I want 2 boys and 2 girls..
actually I only got 1 name.. I want to name one of my lovely girls, Rose

32. A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
New...hmm.. but if you buy a billionaire's house also good ma.. so ah..
ask her...=.=
CHam! I think I 'm the type takut wife de wer..
no la ...nono actually when I say ask her meaning I'll ask her opinion.. not everything goes her way..
lol
^^

33. Will you celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding or diamond wedding?
i dont even know what are those..
but diamond sounds good XD

34. What kind of cuisine would you like for your wedding?
no idea... next time only plan.. but of course those delicious and expensive cuisines

35. Will you record your honeymoon in a CD or DVD?
definitely, in DVD

36. Whose wedding plans would you like to know next?
hmmm.. those who wanna do just do lur then i come see.. I want to see RURU de.. but he no blog.. screw him...

1 Pixie illusions:

Lin Ru said...

Lol, is this suppose to be another TAG game???

Okay, gimme few days, and wait for my answer to your TAG!!! =)

BTW, you nub-bie, I do have a blog, it's just that you're too blur to know it!!!! THINK THINK THINK!!!!!!!


CHEERSSS!!!!!