Well... I gotta say... My Things to do Before I Die list is shortened again :D
(even though I haven't really written one yet.. but there is one in my mind ^^)
because last Wednesday, I went all the way to PJ to attend the The Most Natural Face Search photoshoot!! YIIPEE!
first a concert..then a photoshoot..what's next? an OScar? hee XD
Bloody, I hate myself sometimes, because of my attitude of having wrong timing in making assumptions and not being well prepared... I received a confirmation letter with a note congratulating me, with a map of the venue and things to bring along...
and I don't know why, I didn't print out the map which eventually led to a waste of 40 minutes under the sun...holding up my mobile phone with the address, asking around where on Earth is the freaking place! because I thought Sea Park... is a park... with stores and buildings... figures...
because Sea Park is actually.. a housing area... a huge one too..=.=
and I thought the venue was a building... a studio of some sort...which was actually.. a house....
@.@ " BrickHouse" to be exact...
(now which bloody house ain't made of bricks...) (except Glass houses are the "in" thing right now...)
as I was searching around the place... I suddenly felt like I was doing the "Go-Sees" episode on ANTM... LOL!
anyways, when I reached there, I was welcomed by really really really bubbly people who exploded in my face with "HELLO! WELCOME TO MOST NATURAL FACE SEARCH!!!"
its like whoa... that is a lot of enthusiasm...O.O
and wow.... the house... is awesome, its one of those houses which has those... natural feel to it, as in there are trees planted in the house... how do I say this..=.= those urban-nature-esque house ah... LOL
you know... not fully concealed...with streams of light pouring into the living room... trees and herbs growing in patterns... plants in the toilet... oh whatever...
anyways.. the design is marvelous ...
zzz...take a look at this pic...
(btw, "Brickhouse" meaning the bricks aren't painted..lol.. gives a raw feeling to it ^^)
then I met the other contestants and honestly, they look much better in person. Well, at first, we were introduced into the whole Living Nature thing, with their objectives and goals to save the earth and stuff. ( I never realise that our own country is actually taking significant steps to recover the earth... with all the length they covered... *claps* ) they had all these interesting projects you guys really must see and participate if ever possible go here :D
www.themostnatural.com.my
www.livingnature.com
www.justlifeshop.com/changeclimate
1st ROUND!!
okay, see first round..they thought us how to use facial products... ..well... that was.. expected.. LOL
and funny thing is... out of all 10 guys... only Jeffrey and I don't actually know how to apply them... typical... and embarrassing? maybe not...
in the end... the host had to help me herself...
so free facial service.. woohoo!
(or maybe she's using that as an alibi to touch me face...)
anyways, just when I thought they were gonna pamper me face with make up to cover me pimples=.= (shoot, I ate Mcdonals 3 days before the shoot..so...T_T)
but NooooooooOOOooo..... first shoot is all original ...
so we all had to strip down to nothing...
and be covered in bushes...
to make everything natural...
very artistic huh?
=.=
lol... of course not... this is malaysia for crying out loud :D
but we all had the (almost)same hairdo...which doesn't work for me.. and I honestly think it brought my features down...sad...
pose pose pose , shoot shoot shoot...
btw the photographer is very funny and friendly.. . haha
2nd round...
just when I thought..YAY... they gonna change my hairstyle and look and everything...
but... sadly......noooo.....
haha, the hairstylist used back my hairstyle...
and the makeup artist gave me skin I had before puberty... so...
LOL...
too bad lar har...
(I ain't blaming though...)
this round we were given projects to choose from..
which actually determines what do we pose with
and I chose "Share A Movie"
and unfortunately..
I posed with a cd=.=
crap..
(but nevermind... an awesome model can work with everything right?
not claiming that I am... )
3rd round!
everyone got changed into another outfit..
which they bought along..
which I didn't...
I actually saw that in the letter but I ignored it because I thought that was the replacement if I didn't wore a white shirt...
GJ GJ =,,=
thank god, the crew had an extra t-shirt!
******************
after all that!
we mum mum some very nice organic food ^^
and then some talking with the group about everything..
environment , the whole experience...
and huggies and bye-byes...
and went straight back to home!
*****************
FYI, the photographer said I have a great smile wer.... lol I kinda doubt that...
and another Chen Xiao Chun comment...
OH
MY
GOD!...
and another " hey you look korean! so cute! are you mix?!"
and another" hey I love your pinkish complexion..."
iskh...
(but all in all, the whole process was unexpectedly very educational...(you can't feel that cause i cut out the talk about environment, ways we(teens) could help save the world,Ice-breaking and etc.etc... too much to say..)
(THANK YOU GOD! for this opportunity and my friends who voted... and those who didn't =.=
you lazy arses... and thanks to the production crew and team and photographers and designer...
and everything ^^)
so...
you guys know what to do now?
wait for my pics then which will be posted on 16/September
Please go sign up at
www.themostnatural.com.my
and vote for me :D
even if my pictures turns out ugly...
Thank you and Sayornara!
Conclusion: YAY! Finally modelled! ...
Next stop, attend an professional orchestra performance!!!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Illumination...
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 9/13/2008 02:14:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment