THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Breath...

GOD!!!!
Thank the Lord...
I battled Test 2 and I am still alive...
which means, more time to attend to you guys :D

Okay, the highlights of my current life are
1. YAY! I entered top 10 Guys for The Most Natural Face Search
which I would obviously love to take this opportunity to thank you guys who voted and to those who didn't care a damn...
cause YOU GUYS GOT ME WHERE I AM right now ^^
Thanks!
So next week I'll be going to PJ for a make-over=.= and a photoshoot I think...
so... VERY EXCITED WU!
and then you guys have to vote me all over again...
so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE lend me some support!

2. I WENT TO AVRIL LAVIGNE'S CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
(i'll do another post cause its too fucking awesome!!!)

and erm... can't think of any else.. for one thing sure my bloody Test 2 was on my mind since the holidays.... and so... that's all huh...
BUT I'M BACK!
YAY ^^


Conclusion = No conclusion..

0 Pixie illusions: