THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

An overwhelming force of the mind...

GOD DAMN IT!!!!
This week may be one of the worst weeks I am having out of this pitiful yet blessed in some bloody way life of mine... =.=

First of all, I missed the Beijing 2008 Olympics Closing ceremony... which featured elaborated performances, magnificent choreography...even Leona Lewis was there....
not mentioning the breath-taking pyrotechnics... T_T ... wuu...

and then I just realised on Monday, that the actual date of my Chemistry test is on Friday... damn it... which stirs tremendous guilt inside of oneself for not studying intensely during the holidays...

But I never regretted one thing about sleeping till late hours... such a bliss ^^

then my friend who promised 2 tickets for Avril Lavigne's actually sold them away... without telling me first, which obviously, I had reminded him strongly to call me on an emergency note if he ever was gonna sell it DAMN!
(dude you made me sad...T_T...
LOL, no offence okay? its alright, I forgive you :D)

so much for The Best Damn Thing tour...
sorry love, I promised myself long time ago that when you're coming I'll definitely come see you... but I don't think that's gonna happen in this case... next time then...


AND ALL THAT NOISE!!!!! AHhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
I can't stand it no longer!!!!!

then, I realised that some comments I produced actually ruined somebody's mood for the whole holiday or whatever... and I thought it was a constructive comment, which I was told so...
so much for being open and great efficiency...
everything for the everyone my ass

and now I'm bloody stressed out cause my stupid test is coming already...
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!
and the next test is on Wednesday and the next is on Thursday then Friday next week!!

AND WHAT ON EARTH?! COMMISSION WILL ONLY BE GIVEN AROUND NOVEMBER?!

god damn earthlings...
Fark'yall

Conclusion= I am seriously defeated...

0 Pixie illusions: