THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sweet Dream....

A few days ago I dreamt about you...
we walked silently
in the exact same neighbourhood I'm living in now
from our lovely house towards your car
You were talking sweetly to me
and I was smiling all the time
we drove to your friend's beautiful home
and it was filled with elaborated decorations...
it was a dinner for a special night
and I felt warm around you and your friends

I touched your hands and felt your intoxicating breath
steady and warm...
and I fell into you
you embraced me and I feel safe
I'm in love again
I do not remember your face..
but for the first time ever...
I had a dream so real...
so fantastic I really wish it wasn't so short...
but I am satisfied
because somewhere in my heart....
I really felt that... this is a sign
that for once, I'll find someone who truly loves me


0 Pixie illusions: