Dear readers,
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I JUST REALLY WANNA SCREAM RIGHT NOW!
BECAUSE I'M SO HAPPY WITH MY LIFE NOW FOR SO MANY REASONS!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
even though I'm so much uglier than before due to pimples
even though many sad things and conflicts has happened
even though I still argue with my family members
even though I'm temporarily deaf in the left ear for whatever bloody reason =.=
(I guess the cause is the flight.... == )
but I am just so happy with everything that is happening right now
especially the positive things that has happened and is happening
I'm glad that I am able to experience so many beautiful things in this world
just got back from Kota Kinabalu and I love it there!
the people are kind and the view is mesmerising...
and the oddest thing is...
I found love there...
that's something I really never expected...
love for the food...
and the place...
and a particular someone...
although its such a short romance...
thank you..
anyway this is just a short entry.
wanna sleep now... gonna rush back to KL for another shopping date ==
god....
its like continuous fun fun fun!!
I really feel guilty @.@
Conclusion = Please cupid I beg of you...don't play games with me anymore. Give me something
permanent ok? XOXO
thank you
lol
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 12/15/2009 12:41:00 AM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment