THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! WELCOME 2010!!

HELLO 2010! HOW ARE YOU?
lol
let's be the best of friends :)

I think I should post my first 2010 post especially on this date!
but I only have like 10 minutes left so I better be quick! LOL

well really wish the best for all of you guys for 2010!
and hope many more dreams will come true for us :)
Well I kinda changed my looks in one way.... its actually like my 17 year old haircut..
but it works better with my now.. more matured face..LOL
and wisdom
er hem..
nothing like a fresh new start with your best friends
I read that, what you do during your first day of New Year will mark what you'll be doing for the rest of the year.
so let's see, I was with best friends having fun.
Good.
I took photos and posed (hopefully it means ACTUAL photoshoots in the future.LOL)
Better.
I chat with Janice for hours... lol another good thing.
Listened to Adam Lambert, and other great music.
Spent quality time with family, had dinner with family.
Travelled in a sense.
and I haven't read yet damn! only 6 minutes left!
give me three minutes to read a book wait...
OH! AND THE PIANO!
give me one more minute @.@
hmm what else...
Work out damn! (*drops on floor and did 20 push ups)
hmm....
I guess that's about it? lol


I went for countdown at The Curve yesterday.
Fireworks wasn't that spectacular though...
the only reason I was high because its New Year and maybe of the close range of view.
Effects are especially vivid.

Oh Joey G and Kylie are hot! First time for me to see celebs in such a close range. there were like right in front of me O.O
ok I'm a sad case.
nvm Karl Lagerfeld will be shooting me soon.
LOL kidding!

Conclusion = Hope 2010 will be a blast for everyone!!
BOOM BOOM POW!


0 Pixie illusions: