THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Life after a crazy month :)

Dear readers,

I am done with having vacations and enjoying my December like never before. and I have to say what a wonderful period it was! by far the best month I ever had because of the constant playing and spending,
so thrilling that now I seriously feel guilty....

well I am back home now, my wonderful home in little Seremban. The serenity and beauty Seremban has to offer is indeed blissful, I am in utter happiness here :)

well I guess I can say I'm done with year 2009 and boy what an interesting year it has been! Ups and downs as usual, but I guess this is one year where I grow a lot! compare to the rest, maybe its because I have grown to view things in a wider perspective and being able observe little changes. I am happy that I am able to appreciate things more and finally, am able to smile again.
Glad that I can view things in a more positive way even though all this traits, I only gained late this year, better late than never huh?

I have slowly learn to live my life without regrets, although I have done some really really stupid things in my life, not to mention downright foolish choices, I guess in every path I take, there are lessons ahead installed for me to learn and grow.
What I truly regret though, is not sparing more time and love for my family and true friends, and that will be one main priority for next year.

and I guess I would have to thank the awesome people in my life, no matter how many years or mere seconds we have known each other for, as long as you come into my life and touched me, you got an official Alexander Wong stamp as "awesome!"
lol
no matter whether our relationships stayed or ended, well or badly, I truly thank you people for I surely am inspired by you guys, for the soul you are, and for the world and lessons you showed and brought to me. Thank you, you make me what I am today.
and I am happy and proud of myself :)

I am sooooooo ready for year 2010!!!!
GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT BABY!
lol
I'm sure there will be plenty of surprises ahead! XD
can't wait!
I LOVE YOU AWESOME PEOPLE!!

I gotta end this post here.
OH! sorry for not wishing you guys
A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
(I'm still in the Christmas mood~~)

Conclusion = My Christmas gift is awesome! Thanks mom and dad! I love you guys :D




here's a smile from the recent me, hope it isn't awful~~ lol

0 Pixie illusions: