Dear readers,
I sit here in my kitchen...
listening to mellow songs while admiring the rich,brown design of the kitchen cabinets...
carefully picked by my lovely mother
and over the kitchen counter,smoky fumes liberating from the cooking pot...
dim streams of light penetrating though the window panes,
illuminating the dark...dam basin..
I cannot help but to feel blessed about life right now.
Tremendously happy I am with all the positive influence I was exposed to and all the interesting people I met.Thankful for the great,lovely people who came into my life and touched my soul.
I could never ask for more than this :D
I finished my A-level a week ago so I'm free!
for now...haha
the days has been lazy....
but I did managed to insert some activities during these days...
I played Paintball with my buddies,
(a chance to show the sadistic side of me.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I managed to shoot my heart out and inflicted pain...hahahaha
but I got shot directly in the head and heart == .. god I suck.... )
watched 2012....
sang ==
oh! and I visited campuses that I am considering....
it was quite fruitful
but I always get mixed reviews.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ==
WHERE SHOULD I STUDY LA IF I WANNA DO BUSINESS?!
HOW COME SOME SAYS MONASH AND SOME SAY TAYLORS?!
ANY SUGGESTIONS?!!
thanks...
LOL
so I'm gonna play until crazy for the whole December :D
wheeeee!
then I guess I gotta find a job by January...
and I really really pray that my results will turn out good... cause I don't know what to feel about my performance during the exam...
I felt numb....
so God, please please, I'm not greedy... last time I took 4 subjects...
now give me 3 A's can already XP
and I pray that all my fellow friends will get wonderful results too ^^
I wonder what surprises year 2010 will have for me.
I'm excited and I cannot wait for a bigger change :D
but zzzzzzzzzzz
speaking of enrollment ....
I'm kinda beaten by the idea of knowing new people...
shy~~
LOL
and hopefully flowers will blossom again ^^
I guess this is it for now.
Good luck to those taking STPM
and have a magnificent holiday to the rest !
Conclusion = Embrace new changes and life ;)
* I'm happy that someone I stopped talking to for months actually replied me yesterday...
LOL! what a surprise @.@
try contacting a lost one, you never know what answers you might get back.
I'm glad I did.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Through window panes....
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 11/26/2009 12:41:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment