THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 7, 2009

Twirling Grey Clouds...

I am utterly pissed lately ==
lol well its not really what you think, for any normal person their head would be burning...
I just think I should be angry but I don't really feel angry..
sad....
anyway when I came back from holidays... I realise my laptop is not working anymore...
and I wonder what the source of problem is... hmmmm

(notice the sarcasm :D)

so I had to bring it back home... and have to wait for I don't know how brilliantly long... until it gets repaired...
and damn.. I didn't made backup... I did ask my clueless mom to request for a backup..
I hope she remembers...
OH MY GOD I REALLY WANNA WATCH AVATAR!!
which I so luckily got last time...
sad...
and all my files... and research....
and SONGS!!!
oh my god my songs...
all those albums... damn it -.-


another wonderful piss off is I cannot believe I didn't got my hands on the Twilight books and The Time traveler's Wife...




I especially wanted the latter... so much... wanted it even more desperately after watching the trailer ...


after my visit to the Book Fest.. I really learn one valuable lesson..
never go to that place on the last day... the books are all in bad condition(more emphasis on this one.. I MEAN REALLY BAD)... and most are out of stocks... bloody ==
and I did the total opposite of excellent in my trials.. enough said..
I guess I wouldn't be able to use the forecast for a Janury intake then...
hmmm... what should I do for my next half of year...
==
FUCK..
now I really feel wasted..
LOL

maybe I should really try knocking on some doors then next year since I would be free..
and hopefully I'll go New York or whatever and screw studying already..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH


p/s to miss Wai Xin a.k.a Oo-chee-bang, in case you haven't seen my facebook yet.
LOL see I can smile what== this is really nice ok :D


anyway,
have a splendid day everyone!

Conclusion = Keep yourself motivated :D

3 Pixie illusions:

patrick said...

i want watch avatar too...
n time travel wife oso...
u watch musical movie???
if u do try nine... =)
i wanna find sumone teman me watch...
cause no frens of mine watch mosical movies...T.T...

Fairytale Believer said...

har Nine? Never heard of it though...
I love musicals :D
Christine also love them.
If got chance we watch together lur all of us ^^
when is it coming out?

patrick said...

nine on november, it's by chicago director too, should b very niCe...
den another 1 call fame, said out in 25 september, but i dun think so in m'sia go check on youtube i give u de links....
wanna watch it badly...kakaka XD
nine =
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_5_lzags3I&feature=fvst
fame =
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRPca0Lvp1w&feature=fvst

yeah, christine will like it too i guess..
cal her to check out de links too...kakaka XD