that's how I feel right now...
since a few weeks ago... I came to realise, after moving away from home for one and a half years already... my body isn't adept to the germs in my house anymore...
cause every weekend when I come back... my neck starts itching and turns red....
and other places itches too ... -.-
but the neck is the most uncomfortable and awkward part...
Its the Raya holidays~!
so Selamat Hari Raya to all :D
and I'm thinking whether or not should I give myself a one week holiday since we're given till Wednesday... and only another 2 more days till Saturday... hmm
hehe....
and I guess my neighbours would be bloody annoyed by me now
for the reason I kept playing the same song on piano for weeks... and at least 10 times a day...( I taught myself the piano so I don't have a range of compositions to play thank you very much and I only have the motivation to learn the music I like so don't give me the learn a new song then shit :D )
actually I wanna learn "kiss the rain" but no printer so...
someone print for me?
that would be divine...
hmm.. speaking of neighbours.. I wonder how they think of me...
LOL
guess they confirm I'm the crazy, lunatic neighbour just months after we moved in...
I make weird noises in the house a lot when I'm frustrated...
and I scream too randomly...
LOL
which is such an emotional satisfaction...
I pity my future lover though...
unless that one is crazy as well...
and its been such a long time since I updated...
I have already went back to the no inspiration mood...
but this update is obviously synonymous to me-typing-my-frustrations-down-because-I'm-having-PMS :D
no particular reason though...
maybe its because I just feel itchy and hot...
I hate the weather generally...
and whenever I think of weather... I think of our near-death planet...
which is so sad that there are still mindless people polluting the Earth,
not that I'm being perfect and leaving no carbon footprints..
but at least I'm doing little things to help reduce
and for lovely routine that I just adapted...
4 hours of Twilight but 50 pages of it...
I wonder what happened to my reading skills...
most probably the my absent mind drifts away too much...
that is one part of me I cannot let dominate...
and 1 hour of proper studying..
I'm doomed...
haha
plus,
not that no one knows...
but my love for Lady Gaga has catapulted to the top of the pyramid
she is A-W-E-S-O-M-E
her interviews are enlightening
and her shows..
GOD her shows... are mind-blowing!
if she ever comes here, I definitely will buy front row!
even watching her from the videos is freaking ecstatic XD
the camera is a bit off though...
but god.. the opening is superb!
time to sign out now cause I finished working out my fingers
COnclusion = Wanna go sleep...
Monday, September 21, 2009
Itchy...
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 9/21/2009 11:59:00 AM
Labels: Lady Gaga, PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Pixie illusions:
i thought only female will hav PMS
since when oso available 4 guys???
kakaka...lol XD
dun understand y everybody luv lady gaga so much =.=lll
lol == its called mood swings...
but PMS sounds better~~ and funnier..
anyway Lady Gaga is so fantabulous!!
I don't understand why people wouldn't like her..
maybe because they like normal simple stuff...
you know I'm 38 de la, I love crazy, over-dramatic things~~!!
her performances are insane!!
Post a Comment