back from Penang yesterday and I crabs for dinner^^
which is absolutely delicious :D
my friends keep begging to come to my house so this whole day I spent lots of energy in trying to cleaning this place..
but..
LOL...
my mom really needs a maid...
anyways, Chinese New Year mood is almost over for me already... although its just the fifth day of the new year...
but anyways... Test 4 is 1 week away...
well, this CNY isn't really that enjoyable maybe because of the loss of my late uncle...
he usually would cook very nice stuff and bring us somewhere...
but on a better note, I still get to enjoy scrumptious, mouth-watering dishes I only get to taste once a year, and be with family whom I love most ^^
anyways Kaylie said she wanted to see my hair when its all natural and not gelled up into some weird hairdo...
so I post some pics lar har...
hahaha
anyways this is how I look when I go to school already...
looks like a kiddo huh? ^^
hee...
Mukya! XD
took them when I was in the car travelling to Penang...
Long journey it was...
goodness...
Conclusion = Happy CNY? yeah... HAPPY CNY!!! :D
Friday, January 30, 2009
After all that travelling...
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 1/30/2009 11:44:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Pixie illusions:
Post a Comment