THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 25, 2009

First Day in Tampin~~

which is my grandma's place~~
but god... this place is seriously boring..
I don't have friends here and there is not a slightest form of entertainment here...
except there's Astro and an internet connection which was just connected recently...
but with 10 kids running around screaming and robbing my privacy of using the computer or watching tv...
you'll just run out of mood =.=

and god... when you let them play, they'll play for hours and when its your turn, they'll ask for their turn after 2 minutes...
What on EARTH?!
=.=

so everytime I'm here... I'll definitely get a good 14 hour sleep...
LOL
I can't even read or study because of the frustrating noises the kids make...
and the sounds of my parents and uncles and aunties and grandma playing Mahjong...
goodness...
the only thing I am looking forward to is meeting my Grandma and her delicious food and of course my relatives... but not the noises they make... at least give me some fun time too T_T
I really need to buy a car or something so I can drive to Malacca and find my pleasures there...
^^

and the firework displays every night...
which will run for hours though...

had a wonderful reunion lunch thingy with my whole family~~
which is so heavenly
and my second Ang Pow...
got my first 2 days ago from a loved one..=.=
which is seriously weird.. because its a bit too early
but he's travelling somewhere so.. that explains everything...


Oh yeah! People! go listen to Britney Spear's 3rd new single...
totally smart and awesome
its called
If You Seek Amy ~~

"all of the girls and all of the boys are begging to iF YOU SEE-K A-MY~~"
I do hope you get what it means~~

Awesome huh?
LOL
(this is a totally wicked way to start off the New Year :D )

anyways I gotta go now...
one of my cousin who is an online game freak is already begging for me to leave
so
see you guys next time then^^

I WISH YOU GUYS A WONDERFUL CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
COLLECT LOTS AND LOTS OF ANG POW!
FIND LOVE! ( to those who already have, may the relationship Blossom into an even more exciting one)
FIND GOLD!
and of course EXCEL TREMENDOUSLY in ya'll studies!

Conclusion = Sape Hexers signing out!

0 Pixie illusions: