THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 24, 2009

A summary of what happened after my last update~~

hmmm... after my last update... I was already getting ready for classes... and a start of a new life... which I kept trying to make it happen but... well,haha I'm trying my best that's all I can say..

hmmm... let's see... things changed for the better(hopefully) in college... my class was shifted into another lecture group because the management wanted to create smaller groups so that lecturers are able to focus on each student... of cours I tried to adapt to the new change because we cant argue much but honestly...

without Christine =.= I can't concentrate in class anymore...

O.O

lol don't misunderstand though,
because last time I usually sat with her and we would listen intensely to the lecturers... and it was a very fun experience learning with her...
but now... my bunch of friends just talk and talk...
and when they get home they study like hell... which I can't do...
and I don't have the brains to compete with them...
so its a loss for me T_T


I kinda have a fondness for my bio lecturer ^^ She's young and funny in a way
one time she told us that what we did during our New Year represents what we will do throughout this year...
what was I doing again liao ah...
.....
shoot=.=
I was drinking... and hanging out... and being with that special someone...
uh oh...
well having a strong stable relationship with that special someone I dont mind..
but drinking and hanging out....=.=
damn, I was gonna study a bit that afternoon but I suddenly had the cravings for ice-cream...
figures....


but nevermind,
I'm gonna put a book on my bed this Chinese New Year and read for 2 hours before we venture into the "New year"
so let's say I'm giving myself another chance...
I MUST EXCEL!
I gotta leave this place...


oh yeah, I have a change of style this year... ( which I have every year)
this year is more towards "casual"
as my friends label it...
to me its simple yet high fashion~~
LOL
my college buddies went bug-eyed when I wore shorts to school =.=
they literally gave me this look...

o.o
O.O

"WTF?!! You wearing shorts?!!"
"Har? Got problem meh=.= "
"No no... sexy wer~~"
"-.- as if..."

lol
even Christine also was shocked when I came out of my room...
"wa! why today so casual? @.@"
"apa maksud wo-.-"
"erm... you also exaggerate a little when you dress up lo..."
"ouh...so that's what an impression I give =.= ..."


well that's one part of my life...
fortunately, my scholarship wasn't withdrawn! ^^ (an issue I was so worried about during my December holidays which nearly drove me into a coma)
YES!
not because I did well in my final exams...
apparently, it was just something the management says so we kick ourselves in the arse to study harder..
I did poorly though...
Don't ask why... T_T

but! my Test 4 is coming!! @.@
and my Mid-Course is coming!!!
and then my AS is COMING THIS MAY!!!!
OH

MY

HOLLY GOD!!!!! -.-

but that is something I gotta lay off my mind for the moment~~
CNY holidays ma~~

hmm... at one point, I am getting along with the guys in my class already, as in I click with them now... since I don't hang out with Christine's gang anymore (note: her gang = 10 guys and 1 girl, its not like I'm hanging out with girls all the time, and I'm not saying guys shouldn't hang with girls if you misunderstand.. I cannot stand crazy people come dropping brainless comments anymore=.= ... seriously, MY BLOG IS ONLY DIRECTED TO MY LOVELY FRIENDS AND THOSE STRANGERS WHO DROPPED BY AND LIKE ME, the rest can just go on with their important lives ^^)

Oh yeah!
I have my own room now, so its way better
:D

still thinking what to buy for CHristine on her birthday...
(hope she doesn't read this @.@)

Can't think of anything to say right now ....

Conclusion=Time passes by so fast....

0 Pixie illusions: