THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 2, 2009

6M REuNION~~

WA!I cannot believe we still could meet each other after~~...erm..
wait let me count...
1...2..3...4....wait...2....3....4....5....wait...0...

7 years?! (Me bukan retard...jangan drop comments~~ tentang saya kira kira...LOL)

surprisingly, 18 showed up!
I mean out of... how many? 44 ? lol... but the point is... this kinda reunions... with primary friends somemore... I expected like 9 or 10 showing...
and the no. is actually more than last 2 years which was the first re-union after we left primary...
that time only 13 showed up (according to Mr.Ray)

most of them changed!
I mean... actually everyone changed, if you compare to so so long time ago... if you don't... then most probably you need hormonal injection or something...

haha, cause I still meet up with them once in a while, so I don't really feel drastic changes in them.. except for Michelle!
wow! she looks like a Taiwanese star in real!

and I personally thinkH.C.L change of style is so nice :D
Jess ah... you always leng de la... don't ask =.=
don't come beat me anymore ah T_T

anyways... I always had to complain...
so...
SHITTY wei...
my friends can't really eat.. I mean most of them.. and that made me lost appetite too..
Rm18...
wooosh~~~

I had a great time though..
catching up with all my friends :D

then of course...everyone didn't spare the opportunity to camwhore..
haha

oh yeah, we played a prank on RAY=.=
we mixed butter with Durian flavoured ice cream...
and...
-.-
HAHAHAHAHA!!
god I'm so bad....

actually I lazy to upload... go here tengok lar har :D
http://ray26secrect.blogspot.com/
Good Night

Conclusion = Why the rest of the leng luis no come de ah?

0 Pixie illusions: