THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mixture

Dear readers,

I am scared...
lol
(ok I'm sorry for always killing an atmosphere by laughing after I finish a sentence of what seemingly should be serious...)

but yeah, there's still this fear inside me, because holy crap! I'm going back to school ...
and the whole process of fitting in... and getting to know kids... getting positive attention from lecturers... will run its course again. I am absolutely excited for classes,because I will do something totally different from what I do before and I sincerely hope God will bless me on this path, but I hate orientation though....
and I pray hard not to meet any self-proclaim divas or divos...
or any plastics walking around because I heard too much of these cases and I cannot deal with people constantly stabbing and injecting poison at your back

this time, I'm on my own, and I feel like a little boy going to primary school again because I have no one with me, and I hope fate will put me with someone nice and sincere

frustrated that I don't own a car, and my parents says its impossible to buy one for me ...
well, can't blame them.... its not like we're freaking rich either~
and traffic in PJ is shitty, seriously!....
accommodation is crappy...
and I heard you have to pay like 9 bucks for Mixed rice wtf...
how am I suppose to survive there...

*************************************************************************
random stuff
*************************************************************************
I think Grammys was awesome, especially the performances
but the results are kinda....
I don't know... I get into a lot of trouble when commenting..lol
but I seriously think Album of the Year should have been awarded to someone who actually have a better album...
I have nothing against Taylor Swift,she's sweet, she wrote all the songs in her album, very clean image
but really...her album is absolutely plain... and nothing to go crazy about...
yes I want Lady Gaga to win, maybe I'm being biased, but
at least Beyonce has a better album ~

I have a tongue ulcer that is draining my life source and I feel like I'm really dying..

I went to KlCC yesterday and as recommended by miss Janice..
I went to Marks and Spencer and OMG
THE UNDERWEAR IS REALLY NICE!!
LOL
IT IS SO BLOODY DAMN SOFT AND SILKY I cannot stop touching it
and someone actually rubbed her face on it ==
I'm gonna wear only Marks and Spencer from now on
lol, and I thought you were being exaggerating ....

but the candies I bought were sucky...
maybe its the ulcer causing me to not actually taste~

I'm playing Heroes of Newerth like crazy these days..
its like the time I was first introduced to dota...
except HoN is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUCCCCCCCCHHHHHH
MORE AWESOOOMEE!!!!
lol (its a game that's exactly like dota except they spiced it up and changed the layout and interface, games are hosted by servers too not stupid hosts and entering stupid rooms which are always full... HOLYFARKSHEET!! o.o )
(not to mention stupid leavers and stupid people with bad attitude and slang that is utterly distasteful... )

I still haven't write my New Year Resolution..
screw me to the max, I'm wasted~
lol
I stopped reading books weeks ago....

I'm still ugly
I'm still retarded
and I am turning bitchy and foul again

I love you people!
Conclusion = OH MY GOD ITS FEBRUARY ALREADY?! =.=
fucking ulcer... -.-

0 Pixie illusions: