THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm Back ! :D

Dear Readers,

(lol... I guess a little bit change in format and a little bit more courtesy would be sweet ^^)

So yay... I'm back :)
more drama...
haha

A- levels has practically ended and I only have 3 more papers to kill and I will be free :D
so how was life while I was away?
the same-o-stuff I guess... nothing extravagant happened exactly, just enjoyed my life and spending quality time with my friends, having fun and laughing hard. exchanging sarcasm... exchanging insults....and GAZILLIONS OF COLD JOKES....
I just realised I've gotten crazier and loonier due to too much exposure of "The Christine Virus" and pre-exam stress... and to be honest having this stress for 2 months isn't really killing me because I slacked off more than I am suppose to...
but still I pray hard that everything turns out great for all of us

A small new chapter of my life will begin soon...
the big one,I guess will only start when I enroll into a University...
and I will enjoy all the free time I have paying friends visit and spending more quality time and love with my friends and family

(zzz gotta take off my head-gear first.. can't concentrate on 2 things -.- )

well! hmmm... I honestly cannot believe A level is over! yay! although it is one of the best experience and learning process I had.
and I made friends with the coolest people during this period
I sincerely hope our paths will collide again in the future.

I kinda made up my mind with what I will major in already... and its kinda more assured thing.. compared with my choices last time..
unless I really get inspired again....
or I got sent to New York or Italy...
hmmm....
LOL
guess I'll major in Marketing...
yeah, major shock huh? -.-

and my, how time flies!
some friends said I've grown taller and I really really hope that's true and I hope I still am :D
please stop at 185 and I'll be really thankful of my genes and god
I guess I've grown too in all aspects...
well of course we do.. only retards don't...

unfortunately my face is infested by really really aggressive and disgusting pimples T_T
and I really wonder why all of the sudden...
recovery rate is like 40% -.-
and spreading rate is like 55%
I wonder will I ever gonna get my flawless face back....
lol..

plans after this.. hmm...
read like tons of novels....piano.... and relax and just have fun..
oh oh! my latest passion is photography (passion started when I first held a DSLR months ago.. like July?)
AND I DESPERATELY WANT ONE TOO!!!
PLEASE DADDY I BEG YOU TO BUY ONE FOR ME T_T!!!
sob...

and I am so proud of Adam Lambert and Lady Gaga right now :)
they seriously kick ass!!
DID YOU GUYS SAW THE VIDEO OF "BAD ROMANCE"
OH MY GOD!!!!!
IT JUST TOTALLY KILLS ALL RETARDED BITCHES IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY!
AND IT FEATURED ALEXANDER MCQUEEN'S DEGISN!!
WAH-LIAO-EH~~!!
go youtube. it trust me!

and I need to get back on track with the dramas and movies I haven't watch yet.
UBER EXCITED FOR 2012!
and Avatar!
did I mention Prince of Persia.? ok that's next year but fuck! its from the producers of Pirates OTC. that show definitely will give me orgasms...lol
and New Moon!
and Saw 6!! OH MY GOD...
SAW.......*drools...*

well I think I've typed too much...
will update more next time.

Have a lovely day people!




0 Pixie illusions: