^^
hehe...
I'm back!... "boo~~"
... Okie okie, first of all... wanna apologise... for being such an arse... and not updating consistently...
which well, I have some pretty good explanations for that...
I am busy with...err... college I think... which I ain't excelling in.. and I have no mood... constantly...
so, Good alibi huh? :D
but the good thing is! I'M BARK!!! ( for the holidays only I think...)
so I suppose I should brief you guys... ( I dunno whether are there anyone still who reads my blog posts... but A GAZILLION THANKS TO YOU GUYS WHO DO! Muacks! ^o^)
on what I have left off....
hmm.. One small turning point of my life is when I worked in the PC fair which was.. weeks ago?
yeah... and what an absolutely amazing experience that was... not necessary all positive though...
I was late... for all three days for some apparent reason I cannot mention... ( I want to though XD) and yeah... not all blames on the other party either... I'm never a good time manager.... so I guess I'll never succeed in a modelling gig huh? T_T
so when I worked there... I learnt quite a number of things...
1. Never be blur
2. do homework do homework do homework
3. Never be too nice to clients
4. Never give out extra info when not asked...
5. Never feel sorry because its just BUSINESS!
6. Never work for asshole bosses...who has attitude probs....which makes your client unhappy when you did one small mistake which affects everything... (do the math ^^ or call me )
7. never be late...
8. Never believe in clients....
(that's all I could muster up.....)
so during those 3 days... I've made some friends... made some clients happy... and got screwed by my boss... (and I am still wondering whether will I get my commission that I earned...I haven't got my paid yet... fishy.... but no worries... they say it have to wait... when the time's up... I'm gonna bring my Bazooka and blast their sorry arses....those miserable... adults....)
and I realised... business may not be the thing for me... too much... fakeness.... I cannot say lies because we do sell genuine products... and give correct info. its just the things untold are... unnoticed... so... maybe direct business not for me then :) so I still can think about being a manager ! ^^ and earn LOADS AND LOADS OF $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)
(I know you smiled when you saw all those $$$$$$$$$ ^^
DON'T LIE! )
and I realise that people of my age shouldn't work... or the correct word should be maturity...or knowledge... but generally... work= no good... cause we'll be turned into the dark side.... if we don't buy shields and wrapped them around us.... and the world ain't fair.... trust me, you don't have to be a computer literate to be a top seller..
and this is when you get to witness a little bit of human nature... the negative side of it...
oh yea btw,... I met a very very troublesome client... on the last day somemore..
Why Tie Fishes?!
that I can confidently say, stole away promising clients... and...
I don't wanna talk about it no more...
but in a nutshell... I finally realise how salespeople felt... when they met troublesome clients...
like my mom who bargains a lot and other mothers...
and people like me.. who put on a handsome,fake smile... a promising one... and never came back...
(sorry though, can't give you full length experience...cause its been such a long time...)
Conclusion= Study good... Work bad...
Saturday, August 16, 2008
FLASHBACK!
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 8/16/2008 10:16:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 Pixie illusions:
You LAM-O...I think obviously you got duped, for not getting your commission, too bad lar har...But anyways if you did, REMEMBER belanja makanan YA!!!!
CHEEERSS!!!!!!
Post a Comment