THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 21, 2008

Unexpected events...

Okay this may not be that funny... but they certainly are quite interesting in my life so...

UPDATE UPDATE!!!

last Friday, I went for a job interview...
( ya... a job interview...)
for the upcoming Pc fair... lol.. its only a 3 day thing so.... nothing wrong what... I just want quick cash and I BLOODY WANT TO GO TO AVRIL'S CONCERT!!!
(ya la she's coming..=.=)

so I thought we were having the interview in TBR or Melati.... but unfortunately.. the venue was in Wisma Genting... which requires one depart from the LRT station... to Dang Wangi.... to switch to monoreal... (how do you spell that...o.O?)
and then get crammed up with lots and lots of people... and wait two stops... and squeeze your way out to the door.. and scream OXYGEN! and do all that in minutes...
Thank god it wasn't hours...

on that particular day... I actually saw a mob of people protesting to some hotel being greedy or whatever... lots of banging and shouting ... first time up close le... but I takut they come hit me so...

few steps away.... then we arrived at some tall sky scrapper.. not what I have imagined... and we entered.. overwhelmed by the degree of temperature inside the building.... which was... @.@
and you cannot imagine the how high tech the elavator was... I mean... for an ordinary teen who never travelled far...
"Ding~~ going up~~ 4th floor... (in a thick British accent)"
(yep... that's true.... and the walls are made of stainless steel or whatever...lol... macam cermin le... so cantik....)
and the buttons are HUGE~! O.O
and then... go inside a room... with 5 other candidates.....
wait wait wait....
lady walks in..." I'm sorry... registration closed...."
WHAT?!!!
"but I think I can make an exception...."
phew..... -.-
so we fill some details.. and she start interviewing us... in front of the rest ....
its like.." OK so NOW YOU ALL HAVE 10 MINUTES TO SELL YOURSELF AND MAKE ME HIRE YOUR ARSE!"

~~~~~~~~~
"Good evening miss ^^"
"May I sit?"
Yes you may...
You may start :)
"har?... erm ...so..... (I wanted to say introduce but the word just didn't came.. T_T) erm...
(noooooOOOo major mistake....)
tell me about yourself, experience and why should I hire you...
"ok... my name is.... I am the most sexiest teen alive...
I am the most beautiful creature....
You will hire me....
You will hire me....
I am the most capable....."

10 minutes later...
Ok you're hired
:D
YAY! I got the job...
so see you guys in August 1/2/3 Pc fair XD
buy from me ah so I get commission ... I'm at the Toshiba booth ...
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
wind wind wind back to today.... 21/July...
surprisingly... I got back my Rm100 deposit which I though I would never get back from the evil witch who works at the Management Office....

and I finally .....
after months and months of waiting!!!
SWAM!!!!
OMG!!
YES!! I finally dive my arse into the pool~~~!!
WHEE!!!!
:D



Conclusion : Live life...to the fullest... not that I am yet... but in my humble opinion... we gotta do things we always wanted and experience different things... heals the soul ^^


P/s... I know I know...
VOTE FOR SAPEHEXERS
AT
www.themostnatural.com.my

Thanks guys, love ya all :D

0 Pixie illusions: