wow...just...wow....
after finishing that Applied maths test ..I just realised... I underestimated the whole test thingy...
and I am just not prepared yet...
I mean... the amount of adrenaline produced during the whole process is more than the adrenaline I produced when I was chased by an old lady who thought I stole her freedom...
even SPM which I thought was a Major exam isn't up to par=.= ....
I remembered when I took the exam...half way through the papers... I thought to myself... Am I actually doing the actual SPm paper? ....
the intensity of this test is so high that I actually saw some of my coursemates sweating eventhough the lecture is bloody freezing....like 18 celcius? ...
never had I thought that flipping of papers could be that violent...
scribbling sounds of pens so messy...
and tapping of calculators that rapid....
and worse thing is.... I DID NOT FINISH MY LAST QUESTION!
so I pray to the Higher Beings to bless me and secure my scholarship please...
Thanks...
Conclusion : I must study smarter and harder... HMMPH!
P/s Do vote for me every 12 hours in www.themostnatural.com.my VOTE FOR SAPEHEXERS!!
Thanks, I love you :)
Thursday, July 10, 2008
A LEVELS AIN'T THAT EASY! T.T
Spellbound by Fairytale Believer at 7/10/2008 05:08:00 PM
Labels: PERSONAL LIFE

